Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye thats fair, but they seem a little too strong for my liking, although Oda had to hype them up too I guess. Its better than them being fodders ofc, anyday!
I'm disappointed Linbdergh didn't get to do anything though. There's even a theory based on the IRL Lindbergh that he could be a traitor to the Revs which would be interesting too.

I guess as per usual, because the Admirals keep being held back and even the Marines, its just more typical plot convenient ridiculousness or "plot armour" even.
Akainu said he was gonna fire back on all fronts and given all the shit that has happened lately, he just needs to stick middle fingers up at the WG and force the Marines to go rogue and raise hell against the WG.
This might be a bad idea given Imu has that island destroying weapon though and god knows what else, along with not knowing how strong these Holy Knights will be too but man, the Marines just keep getting dicked around and held back and its tiring now especially.

I swear to god, if Kizaru ends up having to hold back at Egghead, I will genuinely cope, seethe, mald, dilate and whatever else too. I suspect he will due to Saturn somehow.
Personally I'm still waiting for that ACoC awakening these Admiral fans keep saying they have
:kayneshrug:

Meanwhile in the actual story, Marco and the other Whitebeard captains got absolutely dunked by Blackbeard's crew not even a month post-Marineford.
You know this is a lie when we are explicitly told the payback war happened a year after marineford.

And Marco explicitly mentions it was because Blackbeard had the gura lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.