Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:suresure:you went from being in denial to now wanking revos

You can cope like you want

GB only beat weakened people : raizou, King, Queen, shinobu
Even Weevil had to worry about his mom

Kuzan beat weakened Cracker (who also was worrying about his sister) and distracted Jozu (worrying about WB)

:milaugh:Morley and Karasu are below Iva
That's a fact! They aren't above or equal to Queen, Cracker,...

Yonko > Admirals > Mihawk

Yonko won't need to go all out to beat Sabo & 2 vets lol
I lilterally shit on revos while @MarineHQ was convincing me otherwise, so no dont start that lol

Big Meme was one shot by Queen and neg diffed by King, also ran away from Marco.
This is yonko"s history with commanders.
And oh, commander Kuzan solos his crew, commander Oden gave Crydo ptsd for life, commander Mihawk > Shanks
Puts some respect on the title 😂

Kizaru overwhelming Rayleigh is more than enough proof that you're speaking out of your ass. This same Rayleigh makes the strongest yonko shit their pants.

Ngl this proves one thing.. It requires the admirala to exert decently enough to even subdue commanders like such.

The Udon prison was literally fuming with the dust and shock waves

Can't really say GB low diffeed King and Queen now
Eh.. King and Queen were kind of weakened from their fights.
Not saying they'd win without being weakened, obviously not, but it's still worth noting.
This just show that the Revs ain't nothing to be played with.. But neither are the Admirals ofc.
Now, there's only one question.
Who is the "Revolutionary Captain" that was shocked at Issho's attack? I thought Sabo was the captain/leader of that mission.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
SBS 106
D: Is the Aramaki sword a black sword and how did he get it?

O: That is a good question and I will explain about "devil sword" and who was his real master. The devil sword was the first sword than Mihawk used when he was a young and he fought agaisnt shanks 20 years ago. When Mihawk obtained yoru and became strongest swordman, he joined to shichibukai and gave this sword to gw. One year age ago the GW gave this sword to aramaki because he was too weak to become a admiral.
@MarineHQ @Mr. Reloaded @centurion @Boiroy @nik87

Status
Not open for further replies.