Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Paperchampion23 if the one with sword turns out to be Shanks, I think every induvidual one has "a double life/job/affiliated party."

1- Being Shanks, a Yonko and working for the World Government.

2- Being the cowboy dude, who could be a big shot spying over certain group/organization and works for the World Government.

3- Horned dude being related to the Beast Pirates, fucking with them and Working for the World Government.

This is too much to handle and could justify, explain about Gorosei having full access to the underworld, Yonko movements, pirates, Revolutionary Army... So, the strongest military and network intel!!!

I am so fucking hyped right now. :steef:

@VegaPank Can you clarify a bit on what you said in the earlier leak?
Is the flashback over or no? Because it sounds like Sabo is talking to Dragon about Cobra's death in real time but then we jump backk to see Cobra dead???

wait a minute this is fucking real lmfao.

this is from Artur so take it with a grain of salt, he probably translated the whole thing wrong but

https://thelibraryofohara.com/2019/09/08/oda-x-fischers-interview-new-info-somewhat/

Question 11:

F (Q): You might’ve been asked this thousands of times already, not sure, but is Shanks two different persons?

F: You know, since Shanks is sometimes drawn without his scar, plus he arrived at the Paramount War so quickly with unbelievable speed (despite having just fought Kaido)…

O: (censored)

[Text on screen says “please take your own conclusions from this”]

O: But you know, quite often, I just tend to forget to draw scars.

F: (group laugh)

Status
Not open for further replies.