Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

The only good use of AI:goyea:
Lmao right?! I've just found out AI can "cover songs", creating "audio deepfakes" to make "any artist sing any song" basically? Thats both of my biggest dreams come true and ironically a truly dystopian nightmare for us too! Skynet is just on the horizon at this rate lmfao.

*Unironically goes back to shiposting with the AI chat bot*

:risiup::risitameh::saden::hapnoel:

Providers could be biased but it's also entirely possible Fujitora does something comparable to rubble...

But is still noticeably injured by the end of the fight.
I'm just saying the same providers said earlier that both Fujitora and Ryokugyu were defeated 1v1 by Morley and Karasu. Take everything with a grain of salt until you see the panels.

I'm just saying the same providers said earlier that both Fujitora and Ryokugyu were defeated 1v1 by Morley and Karasu. Take everything with a grain of salt until you see the panels.
So why are the revos shocked?

He used a tiny little gravity wave and the revos realized how little they stood against the WG lol?

Why tf people even thought Karasu was a zoan in the first place when he produces these crows it's like saying Enel is a zoan because he used animal shaped lighting

Status
Not open for further replies.