Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

Imagine
Imu+9 knights
7 seraphim
3 admirals+1 fleet admiral+_kong+sengoku+garp
multiple other vice admirals ready to tear apart your arse

who wouldn't be scared? even kaido isolated himself in Wano?

But there was only a single man not scared of them
earned the title of marine hunter
hahahah speaks a volume

:blush::blush::blush::blush:
Imu + 9 Holy Knights + 7 Seraphim + 3 Admirals + Fleet Admiral + Legend Admiral(minus Sengoku because he is a fraud) + Island Eraser weapon and still not invading Wano for 800 years because of Ryuuma scared the shit out of him.
Post automatically merged:

It’s time for a full summary
Do it I'm waiting.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Blackbeard tells you he lacks prospects in the New World. The man ain’t shit in the NW

If you want to not be hassled by Yonkous violence you must join one for protection, Law told us this

Also Aokiji wants to learn about the Ancient History but is too weak to make any progress himself, so that’s why he joins BB

For protection and for advancing his cause
Kuzan joining BB benefits them both. Kuzan elevates BBP to another level. Without him they are just a Yonko crew and not the strongest at it.

With him they might be the strongest.

You said that he needs a protection in a way that he can't handle himself.

Oh boy he can.

No one aside Top Tiers can even attempt to fight him and I don't recall Top Tiers chasing each other, it's not a common thing in OP.

Oda at fake tension again.

Kuzan joining BB benefits them both. Kuzan elevates BBP to another level. Without him they are just a Yonko crew and not the strongest at it.

Oh boy he can.

No one aside Top Tiers can even attempt to fight him and I don't recall Top Tiers chasing each other, it's not a common thing in OP.

In the Dressora arc Sabo probably was weaker than Doflamingo. Based on here Sabo ise second strongest person in revolution army since is it Morley and other revolution army commander should be lower than Doflamingo. I think they are probably yc3 level.

Shows a panel of a yonko scared of one man that neg diffed his crew
And is saying sorry :milaugh:
@MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi
Cant make this up :suresure:
Kuzan needs to use human shields to not have BB gura gura his ass

Kuzan survived the Yonkous by taking fodders hostage

BB shared drinks with him, we should trust him when he says Kuzan lacks prospects . He has been 2 years in the NW, the dude ain’t shit , that’s why BB tells him his prospects are nil

H

Herrera95

Oh boy he can.

I'm not sure if Teach was already Yonko when he recruited Aokiji.

But I don't think they are the strongest at all with him. Not even before with Big Mom and Kaido and not now that Strawhats are clearly the strongest and Red Hair Pirates for sure is stronger than BlackBeard Pirates even for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.