Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
kizaru asking akainu to go stop big mom and kaidou, meanwhile commanders fighting two admirals, power scaling in this anime isn't great or this is a real fake spoiler.
Anyone can throw an attack on anybody, it aint working tho
Hell fodder like Kiku managed to stab Crydo's hand skin to skin
Carrot had Zoro sweating in Zou, same Zoro blitzed crydo with 30 broken bones
Post automatically merged:

Fraud Leader Fenaker
:josad:

Anyone can throw an attack on anybody, it aint working tho
Hell fodder like Kiku managed to stab Crydo's hand skin to skin
Carrot had Zoro sweating in Zou, same Zoro blitzed crydo with 30 broken bones
Pretty Zoro got way stronger.
glad that Fujitora and Greenbowl doesnt fight Rocket Racoon of the Revos
Fr though I wonder wtf he's doing. Maybe he'll do stuff in the raws that weren't leaked.

The Yamato downplay in here coming from Admiral stans is pure hypocrisy.

Greenbull only faced nerfed fighters in Wano and still he couldn't even make Momo complain of Pain while he got saved by Momo prohibiting Yamato from fighting.

Everyone in Alliance was nerfed and in bandages even Marco was, but this Admiral stans are as pathetic as these Revo stans are using a stab to say "Morley > Greenbull".

Greenbull only managed to catch a Base Yamato was already heavily holding back and only caught her after she obeyed Momo and didn't fight since if she disobeyed she wouldn't allow Greenbull to keep hitting Momo as shown on panel.

Greenbull have no feat comparable to 1 v 1 Acoc Hybrid Kaido for so long like that.

There's a huge difference between Kaido who has a build that allows him to tank everything and Fujitora who supposedly has the best coo in the series lol.

He gets hit by some crow guy?

Come on. If karasu can hit him and damage him, what can a real top tier do?
Now you're exposed for being salty hate jerking trash, who cant even be funny while trolling
No where does it say Fuji was hare
:fujilaugh:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Lmfaooo so it wasn't even Sabo who damaged Fujitora 😂?

Always said Fuji is the easiest Admiral to deal with due to lack of logia fruit. This is perfectly reasonable if he was holding back and got scratched up by crows.

But I'm sorry I ain't here to defend Fuji if Karasu had him on life support 😭

The only way Fuji comes out of this looking ok is if he was fighting all the revs together and Karasu caught him slipping.

kizaru asking akainu to go stop big mom and kaidou, meanwhile commanders fighting two admirals, power scaling in this anime isn't great or this is a real fake spoiler.
The result was shown months ago. We are just getting what happened to end up with the Revs accomplishing what they set out to do and the admirals failed in preventing the Revs doing what they wanted to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.