Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why it's being referred to as random is because it literally comes out of nowhere 😂

If dude said here's my awakeneded form let's see how you do... it's not even an awakened ability, it's just a random attack with no prior build up, fuck knows where it came from.

This isn't a Kaido slander by the way, guy is top top tier, no doubt but I think Akainu would have him.
The writing around it has jack shit to do with the attack itself...?

It's the ultimate attack of a stronger character than Akainu and has better feats at that, it being hotter is a very reasonable take.

The writing around it has jack shit to do with the attack itself...?

It's the ultimate attack of a stronger character than Akainu and has better feats at that, it being hotter is a very reasonable take.
Context matters

Kaido being stronger than Akainu for sure, but Magmamonster‘s ultimate being hotter than Kaido‘s is even more reasonable.
Post automatically merged:

Honestly what we can learn from this chapter is no one is safe from Oda's Clowning unless you are related to the MC :josad:
Pretty much what you said.

Karasu's soot maybe is somehow like acid/burning effect so Issho got burnt or something.

After all, Karasu's dessign it seems to be inspired into plague doctors and these ones play with alchemist and stuff like that.

You insisting it being hotter is like suggesting that if Kaido turned ice and threatened to freeze Luffy we should think that because Kaido did it is automatically going to be colder than someone who has the ice ice fruit. Do you see where I'm coming from here? Akainu's magma bodied a fire user. It's implied that there's nothing hotter than his ability.

Kaido fire form might not even be his ultimate attack, it's just something he decided to use to face an airborne Luffy who was threatening to punch his lights out.

Personally, I would think an ultimate attack would come from his Hybrid mode and not his all-zoan mode. Can we at least agree to this?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You get the fuck out of here with your pathetic hypocrite slander.

When Greenbull manages to deal damage to any fighter ain't nerfed or do any damage to Momo, then you can may compare him to Base Yamato who knocked his ass down to the ground with one no named blow when she was nerfed post the war.

Until then, Greenbum will be known as weakass Admiral can't do shit vs even Morley and did no damage to Morley
Yamatard, Momo and Scabbards did nothing to Ryokugyu.

When he said he will go serious now Shanks had to step in to prevent tragedy.

Keep crying. Come back when Admirals lose on screen rather than in your twisted brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.