Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

You said he got injured, which he didn't so far. Even when he reached Wano he was without a scratch.

And you cannot refute my idolo Kaido feeling pain from WCI Luffy G3.
:quest:
Dude, I don't mean to disrespect you, but are you trolling me? I just said that the example you gave shares nothing in common with Green Bull's situation. Kaidou didn't mention or show any signs of pain with sounds like "Urgh" or "Hrng" during Luffy's attack. The only thing they have in common is that they both fell, but being knocked down doesn't necessarily mean that you suffered damage - those are two completely different things. fleetwatIn Green Bull's case, he showed signs of suffering both during his fall and even in the subsequent panel through his words and action of rubbing the affected area.

Dude, I don't mean to disrespect you, but are you trolling me? I just said that the example you gave shares nothing in common with Green Bull's situation. Kaidou didn't mention or show any signs of pain with sounds like "Urgh" or "Hrng" during Luffy's attack. The only thing they have in common is that they both fell, but being knocked down doesn't necessarily mean that you suffered damage - those are two completely different things. fleetwatIn Green Bull's case, he showed signs of suffering both during his fall and even in the subsequent panel through his words and action of rubbing the affected area.
Kaido is fodder.

Status
Not open for further replies.