Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Exactly! I brought this up earlier, but its interesting 8 countries revolted and there are 9 Knights.

My guess is we'll see a chapter in the future of 8 of them individully stopping down revolutions. Then we question who/where the 9th is.....

This is still tinfoil shit until the chapter comes out but Ill make a thread when it does lol
That must make Figarlands a CD family or even some high ranking CD family.

Not those bubble head cover CDs some more important ones.

One looks like Blackbeard as well

:ihaha:
They're all twin failed brothers of every great pirate, they just are ugly when you compare them to the originals. Red-haired Thanks has lost his two arms. Glen Beckmann had a bad aim. Monkey D. Dragonlore is dumb and not mysterious at all. I think I'll stop here before I talk about Marco the Penix...

I really don't think Shanks is evil. It might mirror Sanji's case,where after Roger's death and Shanks started to build his own notoriety, they realized his identity and approached him.
I see why you have doubts, but Shanks litteraly crushed Kids dream, plus after Roger's death as his protege he decided that he don't need One Piece. I made this theory long ago. He wants to destroy the source of pirates power and dreams - the One Piece. He is using Luffy to achieve this

Status
Not open for further replies.