• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:milaugh:
Revo are also holding back
They can't hurt innocent lives there and they gotta save slaves

Just accept the fact King sucks and Admirals are weaker than Yonko

Yonko don't need to use dfs even to beat High tiers
The revolution army did the exact same thing that part of the Straw Hats did on WCI. They entered enemy territory to rescue a friend, not to defeat an admiral.

Luffy and the SH received a win over Big Mom during WCI even though nobody actually defeated Big Mom.

Holding back is not as bad as still recovering from injuries. If I'm holding back I'm at 100% and have access to my full power. I'm just choosing to use or not use certain power.

Ryokugyu negged king and queen, Kizaru needs to show a feat remotely comparable to assume he’s stronger.
He beat two injured guys.

Again. The portrayal puts Aramaki as a clown.

He was used as a hypetool for a movie.

Beating King and Queen were meant to falsely hype Aramaki to promote the new movie.

Oda then shows us even the regenerating zoan in Marco was injured.

It's hilarious how people jerk off Aramakis mediocre feats at wano which, ultimately were meant to hype Shanks insteadm

Oda literally has to create the perfect scenarios and excuse to explain the Admirals holding back.

Meanwhile Younko look terrible in daily basis even when they shouldn't.

Hyperboles and overrating = Younko
:kobeha:
Lmao this
Literally Oda rationalized the situation several times just to explain revos being able to survive (i won't say stall the admirals since admirals are hyper restricted)
Meanwhile the other clowns get used as a bowling ball by Robin, have their attacks deflected by Raizo and Oda doens't even bother to damage control it.
Imagine being a Yoncuckold in 2023

Issho has no feats. So Aramaki > Issho
Issho troll diffed DR Sabo
We don't really know what happened in Mariejois, but this was Sabo and Fujiotra's confrontation in Dressrosa:
Fujitora while fighting casually overwhelmed a full power Sabo. Huff n puff Sabo knew what was going on, and was pissed off enough to address Fuji about this. "This is more like it" when Fuji starts using a fraction of his power.

Fujitora then blatantly claims he could've pushed through him, but he can use that as an excuse as part of his gamble on SHs. Sabo was naturally pissed off by that

He beat two injured guys.

Again. The portrayal puts Aramaki as a clown.

He was used as a hypetool for a movie.

Beating King and Queen were meant to falsely hype Aramaki to promote the new movie.

Oda then shows us even the regenerating zoan in Marco was injured.

It's hilarious how people jerk off Aramakis mediocre feats at wano which, ultimately were meant to hype Shanks insteadm
Kizaru was also a hype tool for that movie. Beating king and queen show aramaki can no diff king and queen lmao.

Aramaki > Kizaru until Kizaru shows any comparable feat
Post automatically merged:

Kizaru hasn’t don’t anything as impressive as ryos resume yet

Honestly, thats the biggest admiral criticism. They need to learn more moves. Most of their attacks decimate islands. They need to learn smaller and weaker attacks like thunder bagua or elbaf spear.
decimate islands and fodders, u mean? cuz these island scales attack aint doin nothing to the high tiers my guy let alone top tiers :lusalty:

Kizaru was also a hype tool for that movie. Beating king and queen show aramaki can no diff king and queen lmao.

Aramaki > Kizaru until Kizaru shows any comparable feat
Post automatically merged:

Kizaru hasn’t don’t anything as impressive as ryos resume yet
Well if you are going to insist the feat is canon why are we sitting here and pretending admirals are on par with emperors? Shanks clearly embarrassed all 3. In movie. And in the chapter that came out right before it.

Status
Not open for further replies.