Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
I don't think I care. You are some woke sack of shit who thinks that his twitter bullshit logic will work on someone here

Who told you I think of it as a funny joke?

Molesting doesn't always stand for rape if you didn't read what the word means Mr all fucking educated in everything. It can be referred to as harassing people over something.

Sleeping on this forum cause you have no friends you should know how many times Redon abused people who tried themselves to be new leakers.

Oh and before you tell me that I have 30k messages so it's funny I tell you about not having friends, the message count goes fast especially while discussing in the spoilers discussion thread.

It's not even a joke, it's an actual thing and I just referred to it.
You wrote "molesting" and everyone understood the context and knew what you meant
Only woke Karenโ€™s understand everything in a bad way
Nothing new here

LOL the kid edited their location, how cute.
Luckily I screenshotted in anticipation of this pathetic act.

I OWN your ass. Don't EVER forget that, Tonnes.

Because I'm so tired of him.
It's all an act. He just wants attention and likes.
And you see how he rides off of what ever's popular?
If Shanks gets a marvelous feat, all of a sudden he's a huge Shanks fans.
Spamming " GOD KING SHANKS!! " everywhere.
But if Mihawk gets a marvelous feat as well, in the very next chapter, he's now a Mihawk enthusiast and forgot all about "rat haired snitch".
Just another attention whore. Nothing to see there.
Lmfao ainโ€™t u call him Peaktonnes all the time
Not as much as you little bitch. Go set ur profile picture to a dog and later cry that someone make a joke about dogs and that you feel offended because your dog passed away. Fucking snowflake weirdo.
LMFAO Goat shit

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
@Agni Kaios

I had a chat yesterday with a homie who went to see Mario.

We were talking about some memes potential and etc etc...

Devs who own the Mario gaming franchise should do a collab with a game such as Tekken/Mortal Kombat or something of that sort and do not make Mario/Luigi in the game's style, u know to make em look taller or shit.

Have those two little bastards as playable characters. It would be hilarious to beat up Shao Khan or Raiden with fucking Mario