He probably molested them behind the scenes and if they want to play they must follow his rules.

Redon basically owns the leaking scene for OP.
Oh here comes the attention whore :hapnoel:
@Seth you know me very well to know that I'm long in the apoiler business.
What im saying right now is not that I defend Redon or gain anything from him, I don't have any contact with him and I don't gain anything of protecting him but I must tell things since last week more and more people judge/insult this guy for no reason and that is kinda wrong.

Redon get spoilers far before anyone else, of course somehow he make spoilers for his own fun, attention whor.. like people saying him to be is wrong, believe me when I say that Redon could easily surpass and outcast like 99% of the arab sources(who also are not holy knights, they do it for attention/followers too, even thought few of them are really cool dudes), the reason why he don't do it is because of his own source. He don't want any trouble for his own leaker, his friend. Most of us would act in this case, to protect his own friend in a way. He leaks spoilers but not much early than he should, early release are very risky.

Most arab sources just get the spoilers by someone who get his spoilers by someone who has his own leaker, they don't even care if their sources get caughted or not. Early release are not good, they are dangerous.

A reason why Redon don't want early release. To add we actually get them still pretty early. Monday night is very early and im happy and thanking Redon and co for that, in the past we got spoilers like 2-3 days before OFFICIAL RELEASE, now we get them almost 7days before. We should be thankful to get them such easy. And not unlike other, Redon don't get anything for that, he don't gain money or any support, he does this for free.

Also a other thing what I want to say, yes I hear few providers/leakers try to maul the other leakers, but believe me Redon is not one of them. He only cares when someone post early release but even than he don't do anything. He is pretty much alone with few friends.

People try to fuck him up via bringing lies about him which are wrong. Don't fall for it. And stop insulting him, he don't deserve this, didn't we learn anything about what happen to Jmena?

From now let be civil to each other and not insult each other, a person who barely did anything don't deserve such hate.

What im saying right now is not that I defend Redon or gain anything from him, I don't have any contact with him and I don't gain anything of protecting him but I must tell things since last week more and more people judge/insult this guy for no reason and that is kinda wrong.

Redon get spoilers far before anyone else, of course somehow he make spoilers for his own fun, attention whor.. like people saying him to be is wrong, believe me when I say that Redon could easily surpass and outcast like 99% of the arab sources(who also are not holy knights, they do it for attention/followers too, even thought few of them are really coold dudes), the reason why he don't do it is because of his own source. He don't want any trouble for his own leaker, his friend. Most of us would act in this case, to protect his own friend in a way. He leaks spoilers but not much early than he should, early release are very risky.

Most arab sources just get the spoilers by someone who get his spoilers by someone who has his own leaker, they don't even care if their sources get caughted or not. Early release are not good, they are dangerous.

A reason why Redon don't want early release. To add we actually get them still pretty early. Monday night is very early and im happy and thanking Redon and co for that, in the past we got spoilers like 2-3 days before OFFICIAL RELEASE, now we get them almost 7days before. We should be thankful to get them such easy. And not unlike other, Redon don't get anything for that, he don't gain money or any support, he does this for free.

Also a other thing what I want to say, yes I hear few providers/leakers try to maul the other leakers, but believe me Redon is not one of them. He only cares when someone post early release but even than he don't do anything. He is pretty much alone with few friends.

People try to fuck him up via bringing lies about him which are wrong. Don't fall for it. And stop insulting him, he don't deserve this, didn't we learn anything about what happen to Jmena?

From now let be civil to each other and not insult each other, a person who barely did anything don't deserve such hate.
True words Playa. Friendly banter is good but we need to be a bit soft.

Redon get spoilers far before anyone else, of course somehow he make spoilers for his own fun, attention whor.. like people saying him to be is wrong, believe me when I say that Redon could easily surpass and outcast like 99% of the arab sources(who also are not holy knights, they do it for attention/followers too, even thought few of them are really coold dudes), the reason why he don't do it is because of his own source. He don't want any trouble for his own leaker, his friend. Most of us would act in this case, to protect his own friend in a way. He leaks spoilers but not much early than he should, early release are very risky.

Didn‘t expect any less form our Admin sama :finally:
Well said :kata:

Redon get spoilers far before anyone else, of course somehow he make spoilers for his own fun, attention whor.. like people saying him to be is wrong, believe me when I say that Redon could easily surpass and outcast like 99% of the arab sources(who also are not holy knights, they do it for attention/followers too, even thought few of them are really cool dudes), the reason why he don't do it is because of his own source. He don't want any trouble for his own leaker, his friend. Most of us would act in this case, to protect his own friend in a way. He leaks spoilers but not much early than he should, early release are very risky.

W post

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free