Ghostly doesn’t like someone?
:hohoho:
You clearly don't read Worstgen weekly my brother.
It was really crazy during January-March.
But luckily things calmed down since then.
warchief ain't that bad, i only ignore him cause the hentai spam is annoying
Idk what compels him to post hentai in a forum with minors ngl

G

Gorosei Informer

Ghostly doesn’t like someone?
:hohoho:
*Hides long blacklist quickly before anyone notices.*

Wait, "long blacklist" sounds kinda sussy too lol. But yes I do actually loathe a few people here genuinely. Only a few probably but still. I won't elaborate or give names as I don't want to spur another drama here but I wouldn't be surprised if someone people hated me here too or saw me as an enemy or disliked me or w/e too. I wouldn't blame them at some times either.

I have strong reasons for being disgusted and angry at D Goat though but again I won't elaborate why as we get enough drama here, including caused by me and I'm seriously tired of that shit lol.

kingufy:jinbewat::emohiyo::phoenixmarco:

Absolute facts man!

Araki seems like the kind of guy to really care about his own health and wellbeing and considering he was a weekly manga for decades, its AMAZING how well he seems to be doing and looks! He's 62 atm I believe and still going strong, doing a whole new Jojo part when he should be retiring! What spirit! Probably using Hamon IRL somehow lmao.

Yeah Jojo is around 30 something years old, its insane! An ongoing series for THAT long and I thought One Piece was bad! (For running too long I mean lmao)

>Weekly reader
>Jojolion

My brother in Jesus Joestar Christ....LOL! Just kidding haha, I know what you meant!

Cant believe Jojolion took 10 years to complete, its 110 chapters IIRC and we got 11 chapters a year with an annual month long break for Araki once a year too...

Being a Jojo fan is such a privilege I swear, not to mention the actual quality of the story, characters, fights, details etc!

I feel Araki reflects how much he cares for his own wellbeing in parts of Jojo like the Tonio's story arc of Part 4 or Rohan working out during the Thus Spoke Rohan Kishibe chapters/episodes. (Rohan being his self insert too ofc.) The little details he brings up from the characters in each part, their random monologues and facts they give out, it makes me think of how much Araki must care about health and wellbeing, as well as other things like history, science, culture/arts etc.

Theres an island of Japanese people or something who live to an average of 100 years old too IIRC! They get seaweed from the coast everyday and eat it just like that I think, thats their major secret to their vitality, along with a controlled/healthy diet anyway ofc?

I fumbled on the weekly reader part:shame::risiup:
Those must've been my subconscious wishes:risitasad:

But yeah, we are really blessed with this man and the frequency he still manages to churn out new content. All the while improving his art in every part.

Araki is one of those men that take the first napkin! Real ones will know.:goyea:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
This confirms that strong haki & a df is more than enough and you dont need some fancy logia df to be on top, unlike a certain group.
out of the original 4 yonkos, the only characters "on the top" are BM, Kaido, WB and Shanks, and 3 of them have top tier devil fruits onpar with logias, so i don't see your point lol