G

Gorosei Informer

Yea next week is a break tho
I wish Musketeeer Sanji was an actual thing in the story too, its suits him so well especially with him being French ofc and Musketeers were romantics, at least in some adaptations of them lol. Chivalrous warriors? I used to adore them when I was much younger too, heh. I believe Man In The Iron Mask with the "secret prince" which Sanji is heavily inspired by and thus Duval too, was also a Musketeers story too?
Post automatically merged:

Great I can’t wait for next week
:amazing:

:saitahu::luffywat:

G

Gorosei Informer

@Blother Fertitta @Mr. Reloaded really understands your pain too, as I heard through the grapevine that his discord server was invaded by furries apparently and my only regrets are, that I was not able to witness it nor responsible for it happening LMAO! Therefore he would have got SPAMMED with notifications naturally, especially if they did spam his server too on top of that! @CoC: Color of Clowns

I'm sorry Mr Reloaded but i had to reference that, I can only imagine the chaos that must have caused you! The schadenfreude is too funny!

:lulz::kailaugh::luffylaugh::saden::risiup::hapnoel:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
@Blother Fertitta @Mr. Reloaded really understands your pain too, as I heard through the grapevine that his discord server was invaded by furries apparently and my only regrets are, that I was not able to witness it nor responsible for it happening LMAO! Therefore he would have got SPAMMED with notifications naturally, especially if they did spam his server too on top of that! @CoC: Color of Clowns

I'm sorry Mr Reloaded but i had to reference that, I can only imagine the chaos that must have caused you! The schadenfreude is too funny!

:lulz::kailaugh::luffylaugh::saden::risiup::hapnoel:
Fuck reddit dude :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

G

Gorosei Informer

Yo guys I need some help
I've been studying but need better stimulants
Coffee is ok, preworkout just gives me heart rushes, and Adderall :gonope:no more of that shit
What y'all use plz :josad:
Drinking cold water and taking short breaks frequently, letting myself "breathe" and unwind for a bit then continuing again. The Pomodoro method even. Maybe having the right kind of music in the background? Study music?

Aside from that, I'm not sure, as I've not studied in well over a decade now lol.

:robinsweat::emohiyo: