Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

The Holy Knights are 9 silhouette df users and one entity like Zetsu

Moria hype somehow I guess? Lmao. Blackbeard gonna use his darkness fruit and Morias shadow fruit to make the ULTIMATE silhouettes or and fight the silhouette users at their own game lmao.

It was just another regular day on Worstgen Forums when Mr. Reloaded, the lovable and easygoing user, was going about his business. But little did he know that the furry joke that had been made about him in the past would come back to haunt him in the most unexpected way.

Suddenly, his Discord server was invaded by an army of furries from Reddit. They flooded the server with pictures of anthropomorphic animals, memes, and messages about their love for their furry identities.

At first, Mr. Reloaded tried to handle the situation calmly and rationally, reminding them of the rules of the server and asking them to stop. But they were too many, and he was quickly overwhelmed.

In a sudden burst of anger, Mr. Reloaded broke his easygoing demeanor and declared war on the furries. He donned war paint and a kilt and grabbed his keyboard, ready to fight.

"YOU MAY TAKE MY SERVER, BUT YOU'LL NEVER TAKE MY DIGNITY, YOU DAMNED FURRIES!" he shouted in a Scottish accent.

He started typing furiously, sending message after message in all caps, trying to scare the furries away. But they wouldn't budge. They kept sending more and more pictures of their furry avatars, and Mr. Reloaded was getting more and more frustrated.

In a last ditch effort, he posted a picture of himself with a sign that said "I AM NOT A FURRY!" But it was too late. The furries had taken over, and there was nothing he could do about it.

Defeated and exhausted, Mr. Reloaded decided to take a break from his Discord server and let the furries have their fun. But he swore that he would never let them catch him off guard again. The next time he saw a furry joke, he would be ready.

Alternative version:

INT. MR. RELOADED'S HOME OFFICE - DAY

Mr. Reloaded sits at his desk, staring at his computer screen. Suddenly, his Discord server begins to flood with messages from furries.

MR. RELOADED:
(to himself)
What the heck is going on here?

He clicks on one of the messages and sees that his server has been invaded by an army of furries from Reddit.

MR. RELOADED:
(panicking)
Oh no, not again! I swear, I'm not a furry!

As more and more furries flood his server, Mr. Reloaded begins to feel overwhelmed. He starts to sweat and his easygoing demeanor begins to crack.

MR. RELOADED:
(to himself, in a low, determined voice)
This is it. This is war.

He stands up from his desk, removes his shirt to reveal war paint on his chest, and dons a kilt. He grabs his sword, which he keeps conveniently nearby.

MR. RELOADED:
(in a Scottish accent)
YOU MAY TAKE MY SERVER, BUT YOU'LL NEVER TAKE MY DIGNITY, YOU DAMNED FURRIES!

Mr. Reloaded charges into battle, hacking and slashing at the furries with his sword. The furries fight back, but Mr. Reloaded is a force to be reckoned with.

MR. RELOADED:
(shouting triumphantly)
FOR THE FORUMS!

As the battle rages on, Mr. Reloaded gains the upper hand. He strikes down furry after furry, until there are none left.

MR. RELOADED:
(panting, victorious)
That's what you get for invading my server, you damn furries!

Mr. Reloaded collapses into his chair, exhausted but triumphant. He takes a deep breath and looks at his computer screen.

MR. RELOADED:
(smiling)
Well, that was...unexpected.

He shakes his head and chuckles to himself.

MR. RELOADED:
(to himself)
I guess I'm still not a furry after all.

@Pot Goblin @Mr. Reloaded @Rottkins @CoC: Color of Clowns @Playa4321 @Jailer @Sir Yasheen @Peroroncino @

I did a bonus idea too lmao:

Bogard: "Greetings, fellow WorstGenners! I'm here to announce that I've promoted two new moderators to our team: Doggo and Playa4321!"

Pantheos: "Wait, what? Doggo? You promoted a dog to be a moderator? How is that even possible?"

Doggo: barks excitedly

Bogard: "Yes, Doggo has proven to be very responsible and reliable. He's always alert and ready to keep the forum safe."

TAC: "I don't know, man. This seems fishy. How can a dog even moderate a forum? What if he starts barking at everyone and causing chaos?"

Doggo: barks loudly

Bogard: "Don't worry, Doggo has been trained to only bark when there's trouble. And if there's any confusion, he'll just tilt his head adorably until we figure things out."

Pantheos: "I guess that's one way to handle it. But what about Playa4321? What makes him qualified to be a moderator?"

TAC: "Yeah, and why does he keep talking about the Godfather? Is he planning to make us an offer we can't refuse?"

Playa4321: "I don't know what you're talking about, TAC. I just happen to love the Godfather movies. And my family business restaurant is completely legitimate."

Pantheos: "Uh-huh, sure it is. I'm keeping my eye on you, Playa. Don't try anything funny."

Doggo: barks playfully

Bogard: "Alright, settle down everyone. Let's give our new moderators a warm welcome and trust in their abilities. Doggo, stop chasing your tail. And Playa, no more Godfather quotes for today."

TAC: "I don't know, Bogard. This is starting to feel like a strange dream. A dog and a Godfather fan as moderators? What's next, a cat running the support team?"

Pantheos: "You know, TAC, that's not such a bad idea. Cats are pretty good at ignoring problems and sleeping all day. They'd fit right in with our team."

Doggo: barks in agreement

Bogard: "Okay, okay, let's not get ahead of ourselves. For now, let's just welcome Doggo and Playa4321 to the mod team and see how they do. Who knows, they might surprise us all."

The cat part is pretty funny in hindsight too, I didnt suggest that to it but wonder who it could allude to?

:catpole::catsure::catblush: