Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

Do we get real spoilers early?
We've had them on Sundays and Mondays before and recently too. I'm pretty sure these aren't real though.

Leakers are being real quiet after Redon got mad last week and we're back to his monopoly now.

So now spoilers at hostage/ransom to Redon's whims.

I might just hop off here for today, I'm really not in the mood for Redon's nonsense nor the fake spoiler trolling as usual. I'll just come back tomorrow and see if they've come out by then.

We might not get them until tomorrow night at worst case scenario. I wonder if Redon will still hold a grudge and not give a full summary this week too?

(In before his white knights start proclaiming "you're not entitled to them!" And they're not entitled to bootlick for him either)

One Piece Chapter 1084; “My Fathers Sin”.

Cover Page Request; Jinbe & Chopper liberate a zoo

-Sabo vs Lucci, Sabo blows Lucci away with a fire fist attack and rescues Princess Vivi.

-Cobra meets with Imu-sama and asks them what his family did in the void century, hence the title chapter.

-The Nefertari Family was the most powerful of the 20 families and deceived Joyboy, but were so ashamed of themselves they did not join the rest in “Heaven”.

-Imu-sama speaks in iambic pentameter

-No break next week

Spoilers thanks to @WeeklyLeaks o
n Twitter
No break next week?
@Lance_Dragonite I need your help