Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Nah D Goat definitely is. I've found them indistinguishable from one another lately, which is ironic as Beta loved to ramble on constantly about how "distinguished" Zoro was or w/e in his pretentious essays. I love Zoro wank but Beta took it to extremely irritating, obnoxious, exaggerated, pretentious and spammy levels.
Beta's wank always kinda felt like trolling to me. Especially ZKK.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Had to look up how they look, and damn, that's just how we make 'em here in my home country

Such a treat - you can roll them up however you want and fill them with all kinds of goodies. Hazelnut spread is the go to for most people, followed by jams of all kinds.
same here but since post of people here are from English speaking countries they imagine pancakes as those little fluffy ones.

I love them with mascarpone and chestnut cream :blush:

Kaido couldn't KO Mr. Go, what's your point
Yeah he nearly passed out, but manga shows that by the time Luffy recovered Lucci was as good as new
Ahh which means he recovered. Last time I checked can only recovering from something once injury is sustained lol.

Yes and then luffy told Lucci that "you won't go after the weak ones now knowing that you cannot beat me right?"