Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Oh that stuff? It is bad lol. Releasing spoilers early runs the risk of ruining the entire game for all the sources. When Shueisha decides to crack down on spoilers it will be game over for a lot of people. Redon is just trying to keep this from happening. We’ve already had this happened before with the Japanese raws

him getting mad at those ruining it for everyone is understandable, but it’s not like it goes beyond that. He’s not out there killing people over spoilers
If that was the case, then wouldn’t the leaks for MHA among other manga be shut down as well? Nothing has happened on their end and they post the raws and spoiler summary around the same time.

We’re all playing a part in the game of patience. People are being entertained.

Sabo flashback continues where we left off at.

Cobra enters the meeting room with the Gorosei. Cobra talks about something important, maybe bringing Alabasta back as a government's 20 kingdom recognition?

Imu or Gorosei denies and shoot Cobra with a gun. Sabo hears the gun sound and tries to go the room first before rescuing Kuma. Sabo sees Cobra's dead body on the floor.

Sabo: "Is that King Cobra? Oh well that sucks. It is what it is."

Sabo saw glimpse of Imu's face. Imu looks like a child.

Imu saw Sabo and ordering Gorosei to dispose of Sabo. Shodai Gorosei/Gandhi cuts Sabo's nose. One of the Gorosei slams Sabo to the ground, seriously injured Sabo.

Sabo quickly recovers and creates fire walls to escape.

Sabo: "That was a close call. If I didn't activate Future Sight at that moment, things would have turned bad."

Sabo sees Kuma and uses a pipe to send St. Charlos flying. Sabo then uses the same Armament technique to breaks the neck bomb collar that Rayleigh and Luffy uses. Sabo breaks the collar and free Kuma.

Back to RAs vs Admirals. Ryokugyu uses Flower Lily to make everybody in a certain range falls asleep.

Ryokugyu: "If I can't fight seriously anyway, might as well just make everybody fall asleep. Fujitora, plug your nose with something."

Fujitora: "The Soba I ate earlier was so hot that my nose got runny, so it got clogged already."

Ryokugyu: "Nani Kore?!?!?!!? Is that how it works?"

Karasu strikes back with his flammable soot crows and sets everything on fire. Fujitora got hits and bleeds from his head. Fujitora dies due to brain injury and inhaling too much smoke.

Morley then exploits this chance and stabs Ryokugyu in the cheeks. Ryokugyu dies.

Kuma teleported Sabo to the RAs and free every slaves needed. Kuma then teleported everybody out safely.

At the end of the chapter, a silhouette appears in the fire. It is revealed to be Pell, the Leader of the Holy Knights.

Break next week.

You got a point here but thing is he is the only one getting upset. Cant remember any other leaker all these years acting like him if someone else post spoilers ahead of him.
Scotch as well gets irritated when they post spoilers early. Those two are pretty much the OGs of the game, they have survived a few spoiler crackdowns so it makes sense they are the one who understand what’s at stake

G

Gorosei Informer