Which days exactly ?

Im in OP forums since 2007/8 and cant recall any time without spoiler providers
Man 2006/07 was the time I started getting into the OP anime, every afternoon on TV, with Jaya - Enies Lobby, good times
I've heard back then (maybe not in 2007 but even earlier) you had to have the Japanese raws next to you, and the fan translators would only translate the different pages as a text document, so you had to read that text and look at the raw images together to understand anything. I wonder if that's true or just a rumor I've heard

Dont get me wrong i wasnt trying to be a smart ass or anything, i really cant remember.
I might be wrong thats why i asked.
good bluff

but when i start reading around TS up to date on a website long dead but very popular which i forgot the name never saw this huge beg for leakers, this is something that come from a few years back.

Maybe redon with hint incetive a little of this but people are too desiring of spoilers or to be the first to get the spoilers

@TheAncientCenturion Open Spoilers Thread :

OP Chapter 1084 Spoilers :

> The flash back continues with Sabo freeing Kuma .

> Cobra met Goroseis and asked them about his Family history , Sabo saw Imu and Goroseis .

> The battle between Admirals and Revo continued .

Break Next week .
It sounds very plausible and makes sense, and that's probably exactly why Oda wouldn't do that lol

Man 2006/07 was the time I started getting into the OP anime, every afternoon on TV, with Jaya - Enies Lobby, good times
I've heard back then (maybe not in 2007 but even earlier) you had to have the Japanese raws next to you, and the fan translators would only translate the different pages as a text document, so you had to read that text and look at the raw images together to understand anything. I wonder if that's true or just a rumor I've heard
The only thing i can remember from these days is Aohige posting some japanese scripts with the translation in APforums