Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1084 Spoilers Discussion

What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Likelihood of that is low, based on the sheer fact how Kobra was trying to have Vivi get married, but no doubt it's a certain possibility. However, that's only to my point. Folks are acting as if the King of Alabasta existing isn't the other possibility and jumping straight to conclusions about Imu-JB-Lilly.

But:

-> The 20 Kingdoms defeated the Ancient Kingdom, she was still the queen at the time
-> The 20 Kingdoms formed the world government, she was still the queen at the time
-> She then for some reason left her country and went missing.

So she took part in the 20 kingdoms whooping Joyboy and his kingdom's ass, and then helped even form the organization that would become the World Government. But after she refused to live on Mariejois, she for some reason leaves her country and is never heard of from again.

The likelihood of some love triangle is very low to me. More than likely she was a friend of some sort of Joyboy's, similar to the princess of FMI. But considering how the Gorosei still resent Alabasta to this day, I highly doubt it's related to some love triangle, but more of Lilly just being that big of an entity who was a solid Queen that made decisions that didn't coincide with the rest.

People are literally assuming a love triangle cause this mf Imu came and said her name, lol?
But what if Joyboy was actually the leader of the 20 kingdoms before he was betrayed by Imu and Blackbeard is actually the descendent of the evil ancient kingdom. :pepebusi:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Bro spoilers say this “She was one of the 20 founder of the World Government in the past, but refused to become a Tenryuubito.“

Vivi’s ancestors were against Joyboy or didn’t know what happened until they found out and left when they found out the truth what happened to the ancient kingdom
Nefertaris deflected the moment they found out what WG will be.

WG was probably Imu idea and offer to all world nobles at the time.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
pretty sure there were some people who were actually wanting to get away from Egghead so that more focus could be put on the outside stuff, but now they want to go back!
So to be fair here, I think when people were saying this they meant seeing things like Shanks vs Kid and Law vs Teach. And now they've been resolved so people might just want to go back to egghead. Cause Kizaru and what have you.

Queens of one piece keeps on dying Unnecessarily.
Queen of alabasta - Missing/Dead
Previous queen of alabasta - Missing
Queen of Dressrosa - Missing
Queen/Mother of oden - missing
Pirate king wife - missing/dead
Queen of Fishmen island - dead
Queen of Amazon lily - Contracts a disease and dies
Queen of Whole cake island - dead
Wife of king of beast - missing dead

Only queen alive is.
Queen is to funky too die... and too thicc for any coffin :funky::funky::funky:

Status