Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1084 Spoilers Discussion

What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except we didn't learn anything from the elders, they just say that they don't know anything.
And Imu just say a word... that's like nothing.

I was hoping for the Elders to be introduced with their names or something, but if that was the case I'm pretty sure Redon would mention it.
Didn't he hint at a song titled Mars or something?
I thought that's hinting another name of the Elders.

I'm coping that next chapter Imu will say that Lily used to be her name
Much better than simp stuff
As king as it’s done well, simp stuff is fine.

There are some villains who’ve done it well:
Anakin Skywalker
Harvey Dent (Dark Knight)
Kaname Tosen

But yeah there’s also the shitty ones:
Obito Uchiha
Snape

So hopefully oda doesn’t make imu like Obito.

G

Gorosei Informer

Lily=Toki or Toki sent Lily years into the future, and she established Amazon Lily.

Explains how she disappeared and nobody knew where she went.
Thats a brilliant idea, I really like that.

I like to think the Gomu or Nika fruit was sent into the future somehow and thats how it evaded the WG for 8 centuries now too.

G

Gorosei Informer

Didn't he hint at a song titled Mars or something?
I thought that's hinting another name of the Elders.
He posted a Bruno Mars song randomly, but take it as you will, I've got no idea if it was an intended hint or not. It had some other artists in the title and Lance or Redon have used song lyrics as a hint before I think.

Its weird we got Saturn's name but not the others, even with this chapter so far.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Jokes aside i love how we're at the stage where we get to learn the characters of the elders + The final villain and people call it trash lol.
I joke a lot about the whole "powerscaling forum" thing, but in this case I think it's more because we got so little lore from this chapter that people consider it "mid".

It feels like it'd take a huge lore dump to get people invested in a non action packed chapter this deep into the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.