Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1084 Spoilers Discussion

What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not Monday spoilers. Sunday and sooner with spoiler pics. Last week we got a Doflamingo image leak on sunday, which points to it being an online source, not a magazine one. This os how Shueisha finds out who is leaking
the last time he got really really pissed someone leaked images with shueisha watermarks on them yeah. that leak immediately cut down the potential leakers from like (im just guessing fake numbers) 100,000 people to like, 100s of people. it goes from "everyone who works at a store that sells copies of shonen jump" to "everyone shueisha personally emailed the proofs to for translators" or whatever

Strength and Beauty I guess? They go hand in hand for the Kuja, so you have to be strong and beautiful? Or just being beautiful helps too?

It is a firm and influential belief in Kuja culture that strength equals beauty.[5] They are snake worshipers and many of the women carry very large snakes around their necks.[6] Some of the warriors can even use their snakes to form bows, allowing them to fire arrows.[7] Their society is apparently meritocratic in nature, as Hancock apparently did not inherit the position. This would indicate that rank is determined by skill.

For years I had a weird ass thing for this girl that got beat up. I don't even know her name, But when Amazon lily was coming out weekly I always thought we would get to see her again but we never did.

I mean that's just true. If the holy knights are CDs knights then so is Vergo:myman:
Vergo is a character I want to see again most definitely I think Oda should go back and say he was as strong as Yonko Commanders. Makes Law look great and justifies Caesar hyping him up as well as Smoker and Sanjis struggles against Him.

Vergo is a character I want to see again most definitely I think Oda should go back and say he was as strong as Yonko Commanders. Makes Law look great and justifies Caesar hyping him up as well as Smoker and Sanjis struggles against Him.
Yea I don't know if he was as strong as a Yonko commander or anything like that. Wasn't it too soon at that point to go up against someone that strong?
He was really freaking strong for his time tho. But I think he's dead now:catsweat::catsweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.