Jujutsu Kaisen 223 SPOILERS

Who was the most impressive during the first clash ?

• Total voters
You are coping. Now you are trying to twist "but I never said Gojo's Purple is his strongest moves but his strongest move we saw".

Exactly ****. We haven't seen Gojo go all out ever. This is just his signature move.

He just sent amped signature move at Sukuna. Sukuna lost his arm, lived thru sure. Still he couldn't react in time to Purple to prevent losing an arm.
Bro Gojo spent 30 seconds doing Naruto hand signs to send out the attack. This isn’t Gojo holding back you doofus
Post automatically merged:

No matter what gojo won’t go all out unless he plans on killing megumi in the process
Ok this is just cope.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Bro Gojo spent 30 seconds doing Naruto hand signs to send out the attack. This isn’t Gojo holding back you doofus
Pretty sure Gege wrote Gojo going all out in the first chapter of the fight. You are such a moron.

But I don't care tbh.

Gege negged Sukuna fanboys and humbled them as fuck.

Sukuna couldn't realize Purple is coming. Uno.

Gege says Gojo is the strongest despite Prime 20 Fingers SUkuna with Megumi's technique is there. DOS.

Sukuna can't one-shot Gojo even in his prime. TRES.

See you next time.

We’ve definitely underestimated Sukuna’s raw durability. This is beyond what I expected.

not sure why Gojo fans are coping, hes got the upperhand rn but yk full well why he has it at the start and not later on into the fight :myman:
They’re coping cuz a 200% offguard team amped Hollow Purple only took of Sukuna’s hand and he’ll just regenerate that shit instantly.

Which means that normal techniques like Red and Blue are going to do literally no damaji

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Literally,
Gojo uses his strongest move known so far and Sukuna survives; Woah Sukuna W!

Sukuna uses his strongest move known so far, did not even touch Gojo; Woah, he is cheating, Mary Sue, etc!
They are on suicide watch.

After all this fucking crap of

"Prime Sukuna negs".

"Prime Sukuna washes Gojo".

"Gojo has no chance now that Sukuna has Shadows technique".

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Those irritated morons thought the fight between two of the strongest entities in the show will end just in favor of one dude who they love and they think he can one shot the other.

Pretty sure Gege wrote Gojo going all out in the first chapter of the fight. You are such a moron.

But I don't care tbh.

Gege negged Sukuna fanboys and humbled them as fuck.

Sukuna couldn't realize Purple is coming. Uno.

Gege says Gojo is the strongest despite Prime 20 Fingers SUkuna with Megumi's technique is there. DOS.

Sukuna can't one-shot Gojo even in his prime. TRES.

See you next time.
Gojo definitely has much more up his sleeve. But this isn't a great look for him. All his super charged attack did was burn off a hand, which is inconsequential cause reversed curse technique.

Who's saying Sukuna one shots gojo tho? That's never gonna happen lol.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Gojo definitely has much more up his sleeve. But this isn't a great look for him. All his super charged attack did was burn off a hand, which is inconsequential cause reversed curse technique.

Who's saying Sukuna one shots gojo tho? That's never gonna happen lol.
They are greeting each other atm.

Purple as well as dismantle and cleave are just their signature moves.

Not once Gege said they are their strongest takes.

And yk for sure 200% is the max right ? Gojo looked unfazed when Lukuna “tAnKedD” the attack
Someone didn’t pass 2nd grade math, 100% is full power, 200% is beyond full power

I thought Sukuna would have to dodge and use hax to avoid Gojo’s moves.

Turns out the man can just eat them.

Holy shit…