Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1084 Spoilers Discussion

What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
no religious agendas mfs , he is a muslim and we don't believe in other genders just male and female .
You just confirmed that it's religious agenda.
Emunopla could have said "as a Muslim I do not approve of same sex love and I believe there are only two genders"
But that's not what he said. He mentioned common sense and made it seem like his religion particular speaks for all humans.

You just confirmed that it's religious agenda.
Emunopla could have said "as a Muslim I do not approve of same sex love and I believe there are only two genders"
But that's not what he said. He mentioned common sense and made it seem like his religion particular speaks for all humans.
"It's not religious agenda because my religion is the one true way."

-- Spoken by ever religious individual I've ever met.

If "racism" goes beyond race, then just tell them that they're being racist -- even if they're not. Lmao.

Western civilization is going down the gutter by the hands of these minor obsessed, alphabet identifying, rainbow hijacking, pronoun Nazi weirdos.

:mihugh: :lawsigh:
Look. I'm not a fan of it either. But let's not pretend like both sides aren't equal lunacy. One individual loses his head because someone disagrees with his book, the other loses their head because someone doesn't agree with their communist manifesto.
It aint just wokeism... it's the cluster fuck of mental instability that has caused the west to capitulate.

Status
Not open for further replies.