• 1/5

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • 0/5

Votes: 11 5.6%

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Okay, so they took out the sword breaker scene, redid the ending of the battle, there was less emphasis on Omori Karyudon than I'd like, but overall a pretty great episode.

Not faithful in the least and a bit of a guilty pleasure with the flashing lights, but I'm really enjoying it. Can't wait for a vers. that's a little higher quality and has subs comes up.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Okay, so they took out the sword breaker scene, redid the ending of the battle, there was less emphasis on Omori Karyudon than I'd like, but overall a pretty great episode.

Not faithful in the least and a bit of a guilty pleasure with the flashing lights, but I'm really enjoying it. Can't wait for a vers. that's a little higher quality and has subs comes up.
let me guess you like it more then 1061
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

I

Indigo

Sword Breaker scene was there