• 1/5

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • 0/5

Votes: 11 5.6%

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
If there is one thing this episode with King and his backstory with Kaido made me realize again, is that it sucks that Oda only started to focus on King once he started to fight Zoro.

We could have had more focus on King as a character, but instead Oda decided to focus more on this character.:tchpepe:
It's a real shame that King didn't get priority. I think Oda just got bored after making King a stoic and silent character, since he gravitates to the outrageous and silly—like Queen, who coincidentally got the most panel time out of any of the Beast Pirate subordinates.

Anime king is legit a yonko tier character

Im not joking
in the manga we coudnt scale his finisher cuz was above the ground and we didnt have any point of reference, but king finisher could destroy all onigashina:cheers: -

endurance monster even Kaido was positive about that
defense well all lunarian are the perfect being superior to kaido hybrid scales defense
now AP king magma looks like a fuking logia that can control island scale magma attack:kuzanshut:

speed wise is faster than Lanji:kuzanshut: which coudnt keep his speed for more than a few minutes cuz run out of stamina:suresure:

My expectation is just a decently animated goodbye to her.

But ngl something tells Toei might want to invest more in shanks and BB fight Vs them.
The reason why I'm somewhat positive that I think the fight will be good is because Toei has been hyping up these last major fights which includes the Kid and Law vs Big Mom fight.

But I could be wrong and maybe that fight will be average or below average at best, it depends on the people working on that episode.

Kid and Law vs Big Mom will be next month, so will have to wait and see by then.

Movie 5 chads feeling pretty relevant rn.

Wano gave capacity to so many bullshit characters smh
Wano really went overboard with the amount of pointless characters than previous arcs, which only ended up taking away screentime and backstory time from the ones that were actually interesting like King. Even Kaido's character suffered because of it. If I had to hear one more story about how another X character wanted Oden to fuck his wife I might've had a hemorrhage.