• 0/5

Votes: 11 5.6%

• Total voters
QvS - fighting about prostitutes lmfao
KvS - that real shit, Joyboy, Pirate King, RHM shit, Kaido/King backstory

Lmfao these two are heaven and earth in difference
All that and sanji is still stronger
Post automatically merged:

He probably beats King from PH facility.
Current* all versions*
Post automatically merged:

And magma who is superior to blue flames did nothing to zoro
You failed basic science……. 🤦🏾‍♂️

I don't know how to feel about this episode.

The great stuff was great of course. Parts of the animation was solid and amongst the best in OP.

But I felt like they changed (reduced) many of the clashes.
For example, there were "several" clashes in this page, that lead to King blocking all of them and hence Zoro figuring out "Ohh, maybe you aren't really invincible in flame on mode afterall".

In the anime, this was just a singular clash. Why?

The final attack from King in anime was great in the beginning, the additives of "extra" smaller dragons were good. But they didn't show Zoro cutting through the large dragon clean like they did in manga, instead it was just mushy....

I mean, is animating THIS too hard??

And yeah, the cubes were annoying too. Why does all the debris break into CUBES and CUBOIDS?

Overall, a 4/5 episode

I don't know how to feel about this episode.

The great stuff was great of course. Parts of the animation was solid and amongst the best in OP.

For example, there were "several" clashes in this page, that lead to King blocking all of them and hence Zoro figuring out "Ohh, maybe you aren't really invincible in flame on mode afterall".

The final attack from King in anime was great in the beginning, the additives of "extra" smaller dragons were good. But they didn't show Zoro cutting through the large dragon clean like they did in manga, instead it was just mushy....

And yeah, the cubes were annoying too. Why does all the debris break into CUBES and CUBOIDS?

Overall, a 4/5 episode
Man that cube shit is annoying in virtually every modern anime
I get that it's easier to animate probably, but damn, at least try to differentiate between different anime lol

Yeah, I disagree with that entirely. They improved on this section dramatically, and there were in fact several clashes and back and forths in this part in the anime besides generic Oda clash panelling.

Overall, a 4/5 episode
The anime improved on the finisher dramatically by making it completely different from the manga.

In the manga, King is a very passive fighter and just doesn't move or have his flame up after he clear sees his attack getting cut. The anime just makes the scene literally 1000 times cooler by having King go all in on a final clash with Zoro.

I think its an improvement for several reasons. Not only visually is it a lot cooler(like, seriously, the art alone was way fucking better than Oda's), but also increased the drama of that final clash.

In the manga, we already see Zoro having cut through King's best move before he hits King. By arranging it so that King goes into a final clash with Zoro, you keep the outcome of the clash a bit more ambiguous and maintain the tension for longer(also, again, it was literally a billion times cooler).

Also, cubes are awesome, what are people on about?