Thatguy and ThatWife divorce thread

Who should get custody of Thatkid?

• Total voters

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
:endthis:mafia jest rodziną nie z krwi i kości, a z uczuć, miłości i troski jeden o drugiego. Wy, mimo faktu bycia biologiczną rodziną, nie troszczycie się ani nie kochacie ThatKid. Nie dbacie o jego bezpieczeństwo, nie dbacie o jego dobre wykształcenie, i jedyne co robicie to go krzywdzicie nawet ważąc się poruszać ten temat po raz kolejny, dając mu więcej traumy niżeli dobrych wspomnień.
Exactly my thought! :absojustice:

He's so much more well behaved then @Reloaded Jr. ever was :milaugh:
Poor Applesap, it was his mothers fault :smoothy: And yours.

The kid doesn't want you
That's not true at all! @ThatKid tell this bad man off!

:endthis:mafia jest rodziną nie z krwi i kości, a z uczuć, miłości i troski jeden o drugiego. Wy, mimo faktu bycia biologiczną rodziną, nie troszczycie się ani nie kochacie ThatKid. Nie dbacie o jego bezpieczeństwo, nie dbacie o jego dobre wykształcenie, i jedyne co robicie to go krzywdzicie nawet ważąc się poruszać ten temat po raz kolejny, dając mu więcej traumy niżeli dobrych wspomnień.
Oh my god all lies! I love @ThatKid more than anything else in the world! What do I need to do to prove it?! Kill @Owl Ki? Because I will!

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯

Mr. Reloaded

Down with Conejo Blanco
@Mr. Reloaded sir, we have death threats and kill threats up here
Post automatically merged:

he's a good kid
We've tried many times to silence and remove her from the court several times, but she always finds her way back. No idea how she's doing that. Regardless, if she kills anyone she automatically loses any shot at custody and @Sir Yasheen is authorized to use the cement trucks early!

Mr. Reloaded

Down with Conejo Blanco
Wait whats with my child support money now?? @ThatGuy
:watchout:
Would you be willing to elaborate for the court slut?

Fuck it throw ThatKid into the Gulags as well
He is unskilled and untalented
What an embarrassing family

Now now that's not true. He's been a big help in the kitchen, a pro with knives. And keep in mind he's only 2.