[FNZ] Role Madness Urusei Yatsura Mafia #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't even wear avi's of your favorite film and not get sus'd out :emohiyo:
Funny story is I got a jester role this year and changed my avatar to Monokuma who is a villain from Danganronpa and I got lynched on day 1 lol.

I think 4 mafia is a good guess and 1 or 2 indies

If we have 2 indies one can be survivor and one SK?
The night kill/s can help to see if we have an SK.
If there are 2 indies I don't think a survivor and SK will both be in the game. Normally it will just be either survivor or SK in a normal rolemadness game.

Funny story is I got a jester role this year and changed my avatar to Monokuma who is a villain from Danganronpa and I got lynched on day 1 lol.

If there are 2 indies I don't think a survivor and SK will both be in the game. Normally it will just be either survivor or SK in a normal rolemadness game.
:gokulaugh:
lmao jester with evil avatar bear. that good strategy to keep if i ever get jester one day lol.

Were you there on OJ where I was Jester and I tricked 2 Vigilantes into shooting the wrong guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.