Jujutsu Kaisen 224 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Gege made sure to tell everyone to sit back and enjoy.

They are on equal footing. If there is a winner among the two ( I mean if it's pure 1 vs 1 no interferences and bs ) then it will be an Extreme Difficulty fight for whoever is the winner.

Drop the agendas and enjoy.

Wearing blind folds? Big deal, has nothing to do with CE.

Prove it. This is just like the Zenkai nonsense you deal with on a daily basis in the OP BTD. Unless Gege explicitly says Gojo trained in the Prison realm, its basically a Fugazi.

Come on, explain to all of us what is the meaning of "power ceiling/pinnacle" lmao
Explain to us how one statement outweighs more than 10 that say otherwise.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Wearing blind folds? Big deal, has nothing to do with CE.
Lol, he literally wears it to not tire out from using his ability via six eyes.

Prove it. This is just like the Zenkai nonsense you deal with on a daily basis in the OP BTD. Unless Gege explicitly says Gojo trained in the Prison realm, its basically a Fugazi.
I don't need to prove anything because I didn't say he's gotten stronger. I am pointing out how you're just denying things for the sake of it just to avoid admitting he may have gotten stronger during the seal.

Gege made sure to tell everyone to sit back and enjoy.

They are on equal footing. If there is a winner among the two ( I mean if it's pure 1 vs 1 no interferences and bs ) then it will be an Extreme Difficulty fight for whoever is the winner.

Drop the agendas and enjoy.
Jokes on you I can enjoy the fight AND keep my agenda
:sadgrin:

That's the whole point I am making. If he lost the energy even before the seal is done, how'd the seal needs time to process his power? Again you're giving no weight to the fact that he's using the blindfolds inside, which he uses to not tire out from using his abilities, which he shouldn't need if he's not able to use them altogether and then there's the fact that the skeletons aren't able to touch him.
Think of it as Greenbull sucking nutrients from King.
King's blood results in bad reaction in GB's body.

King is being depleted, he can move a bit but cant attack.
At the same time, GB is on the ground trying to process his blood. Since, he has special organs for this purpose, he can detoxify it, but it will take time.

This is how prison realm worked.

But there are two different aspects.
1) There was sth in Gojo that caused bad reaction in prison realm. However, PR processed it and sealed Gojo.

2) Since Gojo's CE use is minimal and he never run out of CE, so he still could use some of it. I am assuming that this is how he was able to move (never running out of CE).

So, let's talk about the type of training Gojo did.

The training could be to efficiently utilizing CE. Sukuna also highlight the importance of CE efficiency.

It is considered special even for a Heian era sorcerer.

TLDR;
1) I think Gojo trained to increase CE efficiency.
2) Prison real was just in a state of shock.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Lol, he literally wears it to not tire out from using his ability via six eyes
He had it since birth, it doesnt need CE to work. He even used it to say that Kenjaku in Getos body isnt the real Geto right in the scene where he said he cant use CE.

don't need to prove anything because I didn't say he's gotten stronger. I am pointing out how you're just denying things for the sake of it just to avoid admitting he may have gotten stronger during the seal.
Agendas the agenda, fam.

Point is that he didnt grew by miles at all. The special training might just be a secret prep for Sukuna during the one month gap. Nothing more, nothing less.

Bro, I genuinely don't care if Gojo has gotten stronger in Prison Realm. My only point was that he had access to his powers while he was sealed, which for me is obvious.
Yes, and I tried to answer that (why he was able to use his powers)

I think it was due to his efficient use of CE.
It hypes up Gojo even more.

He is not a one trick pony, hence the reason he is fighting Sukuna on equal footing so far.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If Gojo says something like “after my training I’m much stronger!” and then still loses will you admit defeat?
What is this some irl hood boxing fight for me to admit defeat? Lmfao.

If Gojo loses it is what it is. I won't be going against the author.

Both Gojo and Sukuna powered up before this fight.

Sukuna got back his prime powers, Ten Shadows, and Yorozu tool. Gojo did his "training".

W/e.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He had it since birth, it doesnt need CE to work. He even used it to say that Kenjaku in Getos body isnt the real Geto right in the scene where he said he cant use CE.
He doesn't need CE to see with his eyes. He needs a blindfold to avoid tiring out from using his ability via Six Eyes. Two different things. He uses Six Eyes to manipulate his ability if that makes sense to you.

Agendas the agenda, fam.
Point is that he didnt grew by miles at all. The special training might just be a secret prep for Sukuna during the one month gap. Nothing more, nothing less.
I don't mind if Gojo didn't grow stronger or vice-versa. Gojo having his powers inside is a logical conclusion for me. Let's see how it'll turn out.

I am just joking,
Sukuna bros are back with the copium.

They are ignoring what Gojo did in this chapter and focusing on prison realm and a training that Gojo did by himself, no external influence, no teachers, no ancient scriptures, no sister or lover assisted PU, no bath like Sukuna, no opponent from Heian era to perfect the control of newly obtained CT.

I mean, Gojo could have unlocked sth new, but Gege why would you let Sukuna test the waters with Ryu and Yorozu? You should have done the same for my boy Gojo. He should have fought 2 or more Heian era sorcerers. #UCK YOU!

Why Gege why? Why did you use a samurai and Noaya Zenin to train Maki's newly obtained PU from her sister.

Damn Gege, you are so rough when it comes to Gojo.
Boy just trained by himself in prison realm and you put him against strongest sorcerer from history.
Nahhh mannn, #uck it, let me cope, bring me a gallon of copium :jackcopium:
Me: "This is a bait... Should I... I mean, it's obvious... But still... "

Also me:

"YOLO let's take the bait!!!!!"

Both Gojo and Sukuna got some PUs by themselves fair and square.

10S wasn't a free gift. Sukuna had to do what no other 10S users ever managed to in in history by defeating and taming Mahoraga.

Yorozu's gift still is unknown, but Sukuna defeated her anyway and storing CTs is most likely his main CT.

On the other hand Gojo somehow got a mysterious special training he ofc did by himself, inside the box or after, it doesn't matter.

The main point is that they most likely both got a similar buff.

What was their respective level before this fight doesn't matter anymore.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yes, and I tried to answer that (why he was able to use his powers)

I think it was due to his efficient use of CE.
It hypes up Gojo even more.

He is not a one trick pony, hence the reason he is fighting Sukuna on equal footing so far.
Obviously, Gojo's an all-rounder, but I bet no one expected him to fight on par with Sukuna in hand-to-hand combat forget about outright trolling him lmao. This chapter's a W for Gojo as far as I am concerned while the last chapter is a W for Sukuna despite getting wounded.

This is my opinion/head canon obviously.

First: Gojo training in prison realm is in no way a negative for him. It's still his own power. And i am not sure he trained or gained much power in there either.

Second: Regarding Sukuna.

Sukuna is a very prideful guy. He's very prideful in his strength, his CE and CT, his understanding of CE etc...

He didn't use his cursed technique against Yorozu, mostly to fuck Fushiguro over even more. But also because she wasn't worth it.
He also didn't use it against Jugo much, and finished him off with a fire attack.

It's clear that he thinks highly of his CT and his own abilities.

Given that, i don't think he will be using the 10 shadows in his fight against Gojo. At least as long as it's a one on one fight.
He's got too much pride to win against Gojo like that.

And, if he were to use the 10 shadows from the start, Gojo would be fucked.

We know Sukuna can summon only the wheels of Mahoraga and take attacks, and Mahoraga would be immune to the attacks that Sukuna took. And we know Sukuna has no problem taking and tanking hits from Gojo. He tanked a super charged Hollow Purple and was fine a few seconds later after all.

So, If sukuna used the wheel and Mahoraga, i don't see how Gojo survives it and Sukuna at the same time.

This all leads me to believe that Gojo vs Sukuna will be them battling it out with their own CT for the most part.

And maybe, some interference from Good guy's side happens and that forces Sukuna to use 10 shadows.

I could of course be wrong and Sukuna uses 10 shadows next chapter lol.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
He doesn't need CE to see with his eyes. He needs a blindfold to avoid tiring out from using his ability via Six Eyes. Two different things. He uses Six Eyes to manipulate his ability if that makes sense to you.
Basically using Six Eyes exhausts him.
Not because he's using his ability. But because seeing through that is like seeing through an ultra resolution camera which detects CE.

Wearing a blind fold helps him against that. Not because he's activating his CE.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I don't know if anyone noticed it, but Sukuna became way milder after taking over Megumi than when he was in Yuji's body. He almost always acted like a psychopath when he took over Yuji's body while he entertains BS from everyone and their mothers in Megumi's body.

Basically using Six Eyes exhausts him.
Not because he's using his ability. But because seeing through that is like seeing through an ultra resolution camera which detects CE.

Wearing a blind fold helps him against that. Not because he's activating his CE.
I see, you're right.

"Gege sensei, why did you create Gojo as a character?"
"I made him to represent the pinnacle of Strength."

There is no discussion to be had.
Garbage argument as expected, he contradicted it the same day he stated it and has debunked it throughout the manga.
They will never be able to win a Gojo vs Sukuna debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.