[FNZ] Role Madness Urusei Yatsura Mafia #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, not to be a dick - I said the question was rhetorical, I know what your role is. My point was to say that a revive is in a different league to that
to be fair, writting it down was useful, so that's cool

my role is weak, but reloaded was investigator+role blocker, that's better

Well all my shots are shot and i'm vanilla now i guess? Shoulda chosen better targets lol
Spy, 2-shot

I check whether my target performed action at night (faction kill counts as action).

Yes if they succesfully performed an action.
No if they did nothing or were unable to perform submitted action (roleblocked/immune target).
Action failed if i couldn't use my action.

N1 - action failed on AM
N2 - Juliet performed action
You both said your action failed and getting a failed action result I think you can perform your missing shot again. Some hosts will allow a 1 shot role to be performed again that failed previously. You'll have to ask Rej if you can use another shot again or not that previously failed.

You both said your action failed and getting a failed action result I think you can perform your missing shot again. Some hosts will allow a 1 shot role to be performed again that failed previously. You'll have to ask Rej if you can use another shot again or not that previously failed.
I assumed i lost it, but asked anyway

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm down to push AM.
Two actions failing isn't normal and likely isn't based on passives.

[vote lynch Alwaysmind]
No, two actions failing is most likely due to a passive. Or more likely, rather. The main issue is, an Ascetic has already flipped - hard to see much more in that vein.

I'm down to push AM.
Two actions failing isn't normal and likely isn't based on passives.

[vote lynch Alwaysmind]
sounds like passive to me tbh, what else

to be fair, i'd like to hear what he has to say about it

there are already dead mafia roles with immunity to investigations/tracking, so him being mafia is unlikely for that reason alone imo

could be sk though

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
No, two actions failing is most likely due to a passive. Or more likely, rather. The main issue is, an Ascetic has already flipped - hard to see much more in that vein.
Seatonnes role =
[Ninja] - Upon being motion detected your actions won't appear in the users results.
[2-shot Parity Busdriver] -
Pick two targets: If both targets return the same alignment, busdrive them.

You win when you defeat all threats to the Mafia.

T-Pein's role =
[Godfather] - Upon being investigated you will return "innocent".
[2-shot Strongman] -
Twice per game you may amplify your performed Faction Kill to bypass protective effects.

Can't AM be "Invisible" as a passive?

Invisible
  • Affected: Player
  • Effect (Protective): The Affected is immune to Investigative effects.

Seatonnes role =
[Ninja] - Upon being motion detected your actions won't appear in the users results.
[2-shot Parity Busdriver] -
Pick two targets: If both targets return the same alignment, busdrive them.

T-Pein's role =
[Godfather] - Upon being investigated you will return "innocent".
[2-shot Strongman] -
Twice per game you may amplify your performed Faction Kill to bypass protective effects.

Can't AM be "Invisible" as a passive?

Invisible
  • Affected: Player
  • Effect (Protective): The Affected is immune to Investigative effects.
hmm, i thought it's straight up better version of GF's passive, but it's not really better if investigator's action fails

Status
Not open for further replies.