Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Why r u taking his bait?

Wtf
I know he sleeps on Twitter.

Each year after our National Day celebration world media keep posting pictures/videos from our National Day march where we have shirts/clothes in the colors of our flag and label it as "Rise of Nazism" in Poland.

LMFAO.

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
you really think i dont know about the lgbt-free zones in poland, the rise of nazism in poland
its so clear you are a polish skinhead, its so funny, also you like to talk about people not showing there true face but you continue to lie
>"rise of nazism"
>poland
Do you hear yourself? Yes poland isn't especially tolerant towards the LGBTQ because of religion especially (and it's honestly gross), but if you unironically think that poland is turning into a nazi utopia you need to log off your internet safe space and touch grass

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I wonder why people even bother discussing politics

You know very well you aren't gonna change the mindset of someone even if he comes from the same demographic and culture and generation as you

Then you have retards online trying to attack people from completely different Cultures Fairly ingrained beliefs knowing very well they aren't gonna change and that it's just gonna be a pissing contest
Bro that dude said we have the Rise of Nazism in Poland.

I'm just giggling uncontrollably now.

>"rise of nazism"
>poland
Do you hear yourself? Yes poland isn't especially tolerant towards the LGBTQ because of religion especially (and it's honestly gross), but if you unironically think that poland is turning into a nazi utopia you need to log off your internet safe space and touch grass
Sorry, what do you mean by gross? Religion?