See? You are a brainlet with no arguments.

"dAwG sHuT uP".

"pOLiSh sKiNhEaD".

You get mad when someone insults the snowflake generation of people who sleep on Twitter.

You don't use Twitter? Bullshit.

You are a textbook example of a crying SJW who thinks he knows everything about how the world should work.

Of course how the world should work only based on one specific political affiliation:milaugh:
Lol at this dumb kid calling you a polish skinhead.

It was a week ago that me and you had a discussion about Polish/nationalists etc etc and you are far far from it.

You shouldnt even bother answering to this immature kid.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Sorry, what do you mean by gross? Religion?
Intolerance towards the LGBTQ. Freedom of religion is fine by me, however in the same vein people should be allowed to identify or be what they want to be. Usually the problem comes from extremism (from both sides really) which often causes extreme reactionary behaviour (see: labeling everything one doesn't like as a nazi or a commie, for example).

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Ukraine has more Nazis than Poland yet anyone mentioning it would get accused of being Russian(who also weirdly have a bigger Nazi issue than Poland)
The part of why I don't appreciate Ukrainian refugees here is because about 60-70% of them are literal Nazis.

Most of them also respect Bandera. You can type who he is.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
There are no such places as lgbt free zones here.

People are more acceptant than one would believe.

The image of Poland in world media is that of 80/hard communism Poland.
I didn't talk about the LGBT free zones, I talk about overall tolerance. I assume in the big cities it's changing since well, that's how things go in the modern age, but in smaller towns I have a hard time believing that would be the case (I know from experience, where I live currently larger cities are far more tolerant towards the LGBT compared to small towns and villages, go figure).

Intolerance towards the LGBTQ. Freedom of religion is fine by me, however in the same vein people should be allowed to identify or be what they want to be. Usually the problem comes from extremism (from both sides really) which often causes extreme reactionary behaviour (see: labeling everything one doesn't like as a nazi or a commie, for example).
That’s why I can’t stand modern politics
I’m actually more left leaning but wokes believe anyone that isn’t as extreme as them is a fascist lol

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
if you seriously compare the 2 extremes you are insane
and i did not label anyone as a nazi