Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mean... what did i say that other Marine fans didn't say already?
Y'all said Akainu is the final Luffy fight & is the final arc villain multiple times lol.
Except we haven't, you're just lying now.
No Admiral fan seriously argued for Akainu to be the final fight for Luffy.

Do you really believe its completely a coincidence that Admiral fans are in the thread and downplaying Imu after 5 lines of spoilers, comparing his arrows with Moriah's arrows etc,. scaling with Sabo and all the other nonsense that we see here?
Do you >really< believe it's completely a coincidence or do you think there is a bit of agenda behind that? Be honest, lol.
Do you really believe it's a coincidence that You, Comrade, Nidai, Topi and Fenaker are the ones to push the Sabo vs Akainu agenda to all ends huh?
Tell me, what have the posters i mentioned above have in common?
They're all the most loyal sword fans. All this is just a secret Mihawk and Shanks agenda.

If you expect others to be honest, show them how it's done and do so first instead of ignoring comments not convenient to you.

Then stop formulating Akainu's role in a way that implies he would be the final villain.

:kayneshrug:
This isn't your issue. For you every role of Akainu that is formulated in a way it threatens your powerscaling is unacceptable and you won't be willing to entertain it at all even when someone like Cinera creates a thread running down all the arguments why Sabo vs Akainu is not happening, even when the Manga does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.