Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear
I would be a little sad and drop a tear if Zoro fights that F****** FujiCockSucker

Please Oda don't do this to me 😢
Post automatically merged:

Only way I accept Zoro vs Fuji EoS if its Zoro vs Fuji + Brocolli in 1v2

S

Sasaki Kojirō

After Wano, there are no more reasons for Oda to hide Haoshoku Haki from the other top tiers. With Zoro, Yamato, and Luffy being part of the new wave, Shanks has already demonstrated possessing it, as well as Garp, Roger, Whitebeard in Oden's flashback along with Oden himself, and both Kaido and Big Mom. Even Old Rayleigh, when he appeared after Wano, showcased advanced Haoshoku Haki. However, three admirals engaged in conflict after Wano, and none of them even displayed CoC. Aokiji, Green Bull, and Fujitora, with Kizaru about to prove that he also doesn't possess this legendary Haki. @comrade

The biggest deal in this chapter would be if Imu were revealed or hinted to be a dude. That legit puts him up there as FV. Gorosei were gonna be able to fight (battle scars, one of them holds a blade), the question was always how strong were they gonna be. Revealing their devil fruits only for Sabo to survive a 1v5 with a couple bandages isn't exactly inspiring.
I don't think the gorosei even wanted to fight him since they ended up using him to cover Cobra's death

20 OG Kings = 20 OG Knights = 20 OG CoC Users = 20 Double-Layered Eyed Characters

In other words, Imu (Female Body) is a Host to One of Original Kings and the same goes for Mihawk
For example, Hakuba is One of OG 20 Kings & Cavendish is his Host

In other words, those who Inherited Consciousness of OG 20 Kings gain "Double-Layered Eyes" when They Fuse with them
And those who Inherited their Bodies (Their Descendants) became Celestial Dragons & were supposed to be CoC Users

But due to CDs abandoning Combat & becoming Human Pigs, CoC got Passed on to 20 Other Users.
Whenever a CoC User or a Character with Double-Layered Eyes Die, someone else Inherits them

For example, Mihawk Inherited Consciousness of Strongest OG Knight while Shanks Inherited his CoC
It was Foreshadowed since Thriller Bark Arc with Brook being Shanks & Zombie Ryuma being Mihawk
And Rest of Zombie Generals representing Rest of 20 Kings (They are 20, you can go count them if you want)

After Wano, there are no more reasons for Oda to hide Haoshoku Haki from the other top tiers. With Zoro, Yamato, and Luffy being part of the new wave, Shanks has already demonstrated possessing it, as well as Garp, Roger, Whitebeard in Oden's flashback along with Oden himself, and both Kaido and Big Mom. Even Old Rayleigh, when he appeared after Wano, showcased advanced Haoshoku Haki. However, three admirals engaged in conflict after Wano, and none of them even displayed CoC. Aokiji, Green Bull, and Fujitora, with Kizaru about to prove that he also doesn't possess this legendary Haki. @comrade
How you gonna add that Oden Cum Guzzler Yamatrash with fucking Luffy and Zoro so casually as if Zoro doesn't stomp her ass low diff?

Status
Not open for further replies.