Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji beating Akainu is more reasonable than Luffy doing it at this point, as long as Imu exists Akainu vs Luffy isn't happening.
Imu was never a fight for luffy, luffy does not care about the WG, he will help the revs who are the ones who will fight the WG.
How? by fighting the navy with a pirate alliance

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Final villian is gonna be the bandit from chapter 1
He survived the Lord of the Coast and is back in the village causing trouble
Series ends with Luffy mirroring what Shanks did and kickin that fella to the curb without the loss of an arm
:crazwhat:

You guys are setting yourselves up for massive disappointments, get ready.
I'm setting myself for disappointment in thinking Kizaru is fighting Luffy?

There's a reason he is protecting Saturn and that was even about VP counterattacking and not a Yonko.
People just want suddenly to hype every character and every group above the Admirals without any credibility at all.

I do not believe Saturn is capable of fighting against a Yonko or Luffy and his purpose on Egghead is to give some lore hints and maybe talk about Sabo to Luffy and gain control of the Seraphims.

People who are expecting the Gorosei to be some Ex-Machina level characters depiste them panicking at every Yonko meeting and an Admiral assiting one are the ones who should keep expectations low.

So they couldn’t just ask Im who is literally confirmed in this chapter to be 800 years old?
He doesn't have to answer them.

Or they could be referring to a prior government or state of the world government.
Way to cope like crazy. They said it's a legend even to them. They weren't alive the last time it appeared.

Read the fucking spoilers bro.
Read what? Gorosei having Orochi lvl feats and letting Sabo escape them 5V1 ? Yikes.

Imagine being retarded enough to believe Sabo would walk out alive of a room with Akainu,Aokiji,Kizaru,Fujitora and Ryokugyu in it

I don't care about Im and the Gorosei being strong I just need the admirals to have conqueror's like Garp and Sengoku so the debate ends once and for all. The Lerkan cope will be something else:suresure:

He doesn't have to answer them.

Way to cope like crazy. They said it's a legend even to them. They weren't alive the last time it appeared.

Read what? Gorosei having Orochi lvl feats and letting Sabo escape them 5V1 ? Yikes.

Imagine being retarded enough to believe Sabo would walk out alive of a room with Akainu,Aokiji,Kizaru,Fujitora and Ryokugyu in it
Let’s wait and see what happens in Egghead Vlad.

I’m willing to place bets. If Orochi level Saturn is actually a top tier I get to decide your pfp and vice versa. Deal?

You just read Wano, a 150 chapter arc filled with ex machinas and the most generic shonen writing of all time, yet you still have faith in Oda?

:kobeha:
What Ex-Machina have you saw in Wano? Nika? That's it.

What have the Gorosei done to be put at such high pedestal despite the panicking and incompetence they showed for the past 1000+ chapters?

Look, I agree with you in some points were a lot of people think too Highly about the Admirals, but the question itself here is that lately the trend is the opposite when you're looking at the grand scheme of things, from Weevil defeating Fujitora, to Lucci beating an Admiral and so on.

Now it's HK's and the Gorosei, and those characters are absolutely featless and I don't doubt they could be as strong as CP0 considering said group is stated as "Elite".

It's just like another version of Tobiroppo and Numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.