Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold on guys.. This guy named Seatonnes on Worstgen just said I'm on his mind.. I really need to retaliate and get into a useless argument with him over this... Very important and hurtful comment...
Shut your nerd ass up. Your country got sonned by flightless birds lol.

Didn't Sickbeard match Akainu a couple times despite having a heart attack and cancer though?
And Sengoku humbled BB and his crew when he just got the Gura.
He didn't "match" Akainu.

He clashed and got a heart attack, MF WB was the weakest Top Tier.

I'll take the bet with you if it's about Saturn being weaker than Kiz.
Not him specifically being Orochi level. I said they displayed Orochi lvl feats in this chapter not that they're Orochi lvl.
The bet is whether Saturn is a top tier or not.

I don’t actually think it’s clear if the Gorosei are stronger than the admirals or vice versa but my hunch is that Oda is a generic writer who will just have ex-Machina powerful characters overshadow everyone.

I just think overall this community is drunk on recency bias and agenda driven, and that's okay, but I don't understand if they don't like the Admirals because their fandom, which I agree some are annoying to deal with, or if they legit don't like the characters, which is weird since they are characters all unique and different, specially with moralities and justice types.

Fujitora and GB allowing the Revos to escape when they have escape abilities like digging underground and are hindered by the location means they are fodder, 5 Gorosei and Imu allowing Wapol and Sabo to escape means it's plot induced.

I don't understand to be honest, it's like it's selective reading for the things you want to understand and things you don't.

Im still on your mind, have you tried getting a hobby?
:endthis:
I just think overall this community is drunk on recency bias and agenda driven, and that's okay, but I don't understand if they don't like the Admirals because their fandom, which I agree some are annoying to deal with, or if they legit don't like the characters, which is weird since they are characters all unique and different, specially with moralities and justice types.

Fujitora and GB allowing the Revos to escape when they have escape abilities like digging underground and are hindered by the location means they are fodder, 5 Gorosei and Imu allowing Wapol and Sabo to escape means it's plot induced.

I don't understand to be honest, it's like it's selective reading for the things you want to understand and things you don't.
:kata:True..

Status
Not open for further replies.