Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
difference is that people claim Gorosei are literally god tier that can each low diff 10 Akainu for breakfeast. So if their first showing is not that good there’s going to be a backlash
I don't even expect Gorosei to be above Akainu
Akainu is gonna be Sabo opponent
Sabo's opponent gonna be > Wings opponents
If Law and Kid fight Admirals then Admirals > Gorosei too.

Oda will always give Kid, Law and sabo stronger opponents than Sanji and Zoro's

So yeah for me, no Gorosei is above admirals bar maybe the strongest Gorosei who will still be below Akainu

sanji went invisible and appeared when he attacked king went invisible and appeared when he attacked, you have nothing and oda already said sanji's invisibility is based on speed so there's no difference from what king did so cope seethe and mald more
Yeah, so using your logic Luffy was even more fast than king when he first used G2 since he was not even noticed by the enemy. Gotcha.

What is Fuji and GB doing ?
They can't handle Karasu and Morley

Shitting on Gorosei to hype Admirals is dumb
Cause at the end of the day, Gorosei have high chances of being Wings final enemies, which means they will be > or ~ Admirals
we all know the context, fuji and greenbull weren't allowed to attack because they had to worry about damaging the celestials

now whats the excuse for gorosei and im being unable to handle sabo in a 6v1?

Oda wrote King and Queen to fight seriously when he decided it was finally the moment to split them and make Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen.

Prior to that, you had that irrelevant moment of Marco kicking both of them into the buildings and everyone thought Marco is a playa.

He did nothing to either King or Queen. Flashiness =/= actually achieving something.

The only relevant fighters after the Yonko are YC1s. People like Queen are goofballs who can get handled easily and that's why Sanji won.

If you swap Zoro and Sanji, Sanji would get buttfucked and Zoro would defeat Queen easily.

Zoro's base ap is above Sanji's by a lot. It wasn't enough for him to use AdvCoA, he had to understand and learn the use of AdvCoC to finally put King on the defense and eventually win. King disabling his fire or not is just Oda's stupidity. Zoro couldn't harm him in any relevant way prior to AdvCoC even when King turned of his flames.

Sanji's base AP is shit and he doesn't have any Advanced form of Haki to possibly pose a challenge to Flame off King, let alone Flame on.

Sanji's ceiling is much higher than Zoro's? LMFAO you so fucking dumb:milaugh:
This

I don't even expect Gorosei to be above Akainu
Akainu is gonna be Sabo opponent
Sabo's opponent gonna be > Wings opponents
If Law and Kid fight Admirals then Admirals > Gorosei too.

Oda will always give Kid, Law and sabo stronger opponents than Sanji and Zoro's

So yeah for me, no Gorosei is above admirals bar maybe the strongest Gorosei who will still be below Akainu
I think Gorosei are simply to give fights to straw hats and allies. There are only 3 admirals and 1 fa, it won’t be enough for the likely huge alliance that will be with Luffy.
I don’t buy holy knights hype

you have nothing and oda already said sanji's invisibility is based on speed so there's no difference from what king did so cope seethe and mald more
Tell me the difference between WCI Sanji and onigashima Sanji speed.

Why Oda says Sanji only now unlocked invisibility speed if according to you it's all the same speed?

Luffy and the 19 (new) Kingdoms and their rulers vs WG

-Alabasta (Vivi)
-Drum (Dalton)
-Shandia (Wiper)
-Water 7 (Iceburg)
-Amazon Lily (Hancock)
-Fishman Island (Shirahoshi)
-Dressrosa (Rebecca)
-Prodence (Elizabello)
-Tontatta (Leo)
-Happo Navy (Sai)
-Bourgeois (Cavendish)
-Germa (Reiju)
-Zou (Carrot)
-WCI (Katakuri)
-Wano (Momonosuke)
-Sorbet (Bonney)
-Elbaf (Loki)

Need 2 more what could they be ?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Tell me the difference between WCI Sanji and onigashima Sanji speed.

Why Oda says Sanji only now unlocked invisibility speed if according to you it's all the same speed?
he was explaining to the reader that sanji can't go invisible like he did with the suit anymore and he's just doing the thing everyone does which is move fast and disappear.
Ofc i don't expect you to accept that because agenda but it won't change that it is what it is

Status
Not open for further replies.