Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
But their yc1 and 2 ND 3 vary in terms of strength in comparison to others. It would not be surprising to see lucky roo stronger than all these other bums kuri, King Marco. Same way it won't be surprising to see whoever bbs yc2 is being stronger than all these bums cos once again, the yc1 and shit don't matter . Perosperos was relative to jack . Even though he is below Cracker. Whiles queen is arguably able to take on kata and prob win
sure but point is they are still 1s and 2s and 3s in that crew which is proof the YC# system is real

talking outta ur ass schizo , we see no hardening on the coat and Oda didn't draw Doffy hakifiying it

while Oda showed that in Luffy's attack :
I don't see no hardening here so according to your logic he turned it off, no?

Also, Law and Kid never used haki to defend themselves against yonko attacks, right? Because without hardening it's impossible to use haki for defense, yeah?
what Sanji's DJ did to Doffy ? hitting Doffy and making him laughing his ass off ?

Red Hawk already showed better feats
So he hit him when he was not defending himself?

Here's doffy's powerscaling from his mouth and not from your headcanon:
"Sanji's attacks powerful"
"Luffy's attacks weak"

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Compare what ? zori did extreme diff against king and passed out for more then a week when he was full hp beggining of the battle
You know that was due to mink's sperm that would Kuma him after the effects wear off?

Sanji wasn't up to shit. His only fight was Queen. Aside from that he was running around with Luffy and fighting off fodders.

Sanji is a cyborg alike character due to Judge's modification.

Is not impressive that he doesn't need a time to heal up like a normal human would.

I read:
1.never happened cos I can't read and skip panels
2. I read dealt no damage cos am coping
3.I read I need to make shit up cos the story does not say that.
4.I read oh kata was getting worried when luffy started developing fs but queen is basically watching luffy develop advanced form of hakis and does not give a piss
5. I read even though Marco was enough to make big mom say she would need more souls just to fight him but am still cope cos I ain't got no argument
6. Took one slash to the butt, same slash that sent zoro flying . Same zoro who blocked hakai . All I read is cope again
7. Don't even need to talk about this one. Sanjis poor ap but Luffy to sleep in wci whiles kata with about 100 punches could not bring luffy down .
You don't read but that's okay too.
1.) Show me when it happened.
2.) Show me the DaMaJi!
3.) No argument, another L.
4.) The same Queen opened his mouth when confronting Big Mom only to get his ass clapped by 2 slamming moves. Queen's overconfidence is obviously not an argument either, try again.
5.) Cause Marco hard counters Prometheus? And dealing with Marco is annoying because of his regen. Doesn't mean he's an actual threat to Big Mom who also easily choked him like a bitch but I guess you ignored that as well?
6.) One slash hit Queen's butt while King swung his wing at Zoro. Totally comparable, no?
7.) Post Cracker fight Luffy? Lol, spamming DJ attacks from left and right on his exhausted defenseless Captain is somehow a W? Ever thought about the fact how the Opera brothers one shot the same Luffy, why don't you mention that lol?
Post automatically merged:

Queen > Kata as per manga canon
Head canon*
Here I fixed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.