Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whitebeard even said Teach wasn’t the one to shoulder the centuries of history. He’s just another Xebec, a failed Joyboy.
@Erkan12 is just irritating as Akainu fanboys spamming "imu isnt FV"
Denying obvious facts

Oh yeah also @Sasaki Kojirō is annoying right now with his kaido wank right now
Lmao, WB never said that shit.

WB said BB is not JoyBoy that Roger waits.

Of course he isn't, he will be the opposite side of JoyBoy.

Imu will fall before that, Imu is not in One Piece race.

Teach is just Xebec

He's not FV
I don't even know what the hell you're thinking

Teach was never meant to be FV when Imu got introduced and the story shifted to being centered around Joyboy plot
Teach has 2 DFs, Xebec didn't have.

Imu is a DF user.
Teach has 2 DFs.

Imu is not in One Piece race.
Teach is in One Piece race.

Teach wants to be the king of the world as well, he will replace Imu, keep crying.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The Gorosei weren't going to chase down Sabo rampaging through Pangea Castle in their monster forms. And Vivi grabbed Wapol, he didn't grab her.
I know, they have strict rules, just like Admirals didn't go all out because of Civilians next to them.

Doesn't change the stupidity of the whole situation considering each one of them can probably rofl stomp Sabo.

C'mon bruh. Cobra the fodder protecting Sabo from an attack to "create an opening" to escape and also gag scene of Wapol running thru walls eating them and Vivi tagging along in a room full of trained assassins who are faster than both of them together.

The fact that this story is fantasy it doesn't mean it can be realistic when it comes to such situations.

A creature capable of eating/absorbing fire? I think there are many in Japanese folklore.

One prominent example is the mythical creature known as the "Fire-Eating Tengu." Tengu are legendary creatures often depicted with bird-like features, and some variations of Tengu are said to have the ability to consume fire. These folklore creatures are fascinating and have been a part of Japanese mythology for centuries.

maybe the absorbing part comes from his devil fruit ( which possibly negates every df power thrown at him )
while the creature part is from his race

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
People just don't get this. Akainu can fight Luffy while Dragon and Co fulfill their duty as the scabbards at the Holy Land and then Luffy moves on to do what they failed at.

Oda always re-uses the scabbard theme in every boss fight.
I’m thinking it’ll be two separate arcs. Luffy and co. + their Allie’s and the Revos beat the marines and begin their siege. By definition, sieges take time. I imagine when they’re all fully recovered from beating the navy, they storm Mary Geose to take on the Holy Knights, Seraphim, Gorosei and Imu-sama

Relax people,

Gorosei are only above Mihawk ,old legends for now
Only those who fight Law, Sabo, Yamato and Sabo will be ~ Akainu , while the ones that fight Zoro and Sanji will be ~ or >= Admirals
yamato and law will fight weaker opponent than zoro and sanji (at best maybe an admiral unless they officailay join sh or grand fleet to have chance to fight main villanes ) they're not that important enough anymore rival game is over

At this point the only reason the WG kept the Lonko alive was to keep the “balance of power” or in other words, just use them as tools to stop fodder pirates from getting the OP

Free jobs
:suresure::suresure::suresure:
It took the sweaty yonko fanboys years to understand something so obvious
This was literally stated in the Gorosei intro, the 4 Yonko are ought to be protected as part of the balance

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Imu and Gorosei were likely not prepared and back on their heels. Fault them for not thinking fast.

I can see the Wapol/Vivi escape being suspect but OP is not reality. Half of the time it is downright silly.
Again, I know this. But Oda could use some seriousness and tension from time to time.

Cobra protecting Sabo? C'mon man.

Wapol running thru walls and Vivi tagging along in a room full of trained assassin killers with Haki and Rokushiki techniques.

FOR REAL

LEGIT

Imo, the Final War is not a singular event. After Laugh Tale (when the other 3 Yonko potentially lose), Luffy will know what to do as PK and how to achieve his final dream.

1st part is New Marineford gets assaulted. They stand to guard Mariejois. Luffy fights Akainu, Zoro/Sanji fight Fuji/Ryo the rest of the crew fight Zodiac VAs and the like. Tons of allies will be present, but imo Kid and Law wont be relevant until thw WG side of things

2nd part is Mariejois and the proper endgame of the narrative. We know FI needs to be destroyed, and it seems Mariejois needs to also fall (i.e. Redline destroyed), so this is where you factor in the ancient weapons and the like.

I "still" think there is more to Shanks' side, but he should justifyably go down like Blackbeard at LT, unless something changes.

Tldr: 2 separate wars (3 if you consider the 4 Yonko fighting over One Piece).
Interesting take, but how confident are you with Fuji staying loyal to the WG with everything considered so far? I think it’s likely he deflects or has a fight with Ryokugyu or Akainu.

Also, do you think Luffy beats Kizaru and Saturn escapes?

Status
Not open for further replies.