Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah even Pre TS Gear 2 Luffy can evade Mihawk it’s not really that special
Now you have begin to Foam in your mouth
Luffy nearly lost his arm against Mihawk who could run circles around all three admirals.

Since you like to foam in your mouth, someone stronger than Sabo failed to evade nearly dead barely surviving through drugs Zoro.
Replace each Gorosei with Zoros there and Sabo is dead
Post automatically merged:

Idk much about Hindu lore
Well just correcting you
Luffy just has one attack named after Hanuman

Tbh Luffy represents more Rama and Zoro would represent Hanuman

Now you have begin to Foam in your mouth
Luffy nearly lost his arm against Mihawk who could run circles around all three admirals.

Since you like to foam in your mouth, someone stronger than Sabo failed to evade nearly dead barely surviving through drugs Zoro.
Replace each Gorosei with Zoros there and Sabo is dead
Luffy could dodge Mihawk’s attacks at Marineford of course Sabo could evade them

I heard YouTubers say he’s based on Hanuman. I always thought it was Sun Wukong he was based on
Yeah they probably don't know much about Hinduism mythology either
Hanuman (/ˈhʌnʊˌmɑːn/; Sanskrit: हनुमान्, IAST: Hanumān),[6] also called Maruti (Sanskrit: मारुति), Bajrangabali , and Anjaneya (Sanskrit: आञ्जनेय),[7] is a Hindu god and a divine vanara companion of the god Rama. Hanuman is one of the central characters of the Hindu epic Ramayana. He is an ardent devotee of Rama and one of the chiranjivis.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Far left is probably Saturn= I'd say a mythical zoan. Possibly some kind of bull, or devil because of Saturn's association with devils in mythology

Second to the left is probably Blondie = I'd say he's a paramencia, or a logia in a similar form to Aramaki's broccoli form

Middle is Gandhi, and outside of him probably being a zoan and seemingly awakened, I have no idea. Snake perhaps?

Fourth, we have Pinhead who is obviously an awakened bird fruit. I'd guess he's a thunderbird, Garuda or something along those lines. It kinda reminds me of Phoenix Man from OPM.

Fifth, we have Gorbachev who could be anything, but probably is a zoan. The silhouette gives us... Nothing to go by tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.