Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree it dehypes no one, but its just that comparing the two situations is a bit unfair
Kizaru later literally had Luffy at his feet but kicks him Whitebeard's way and tells him to go back to the starting line
Here Gorosei and Imu are 100% bloodlusted and out for the kill
It was an example of when somebody landed in front of Akainu, who wanted to exterminate Luffy the moment he saw him, and instead of speedbltzing neg-diffing Oda did what he did. Certainly somebody isn't going to make the argument "Akainu couldn't kill Luffy even tho he was thirsty for him the moment he looked at him".

I mean of course the scenarios aren't the same. Plus, I've always said the dumbest panel Oda ever drew in the series was Luffy vs 3 admirals, along with the Mihawk vs Luffy fiasco.

I think saying they're bloodlusted 100% is just an unfair assessment, we literally can't see their faces or to what extent their powers are.

They simply used attacks they believe we're strong enough to get rid of Sabo, Sabo ended up being stronger than they thought, he escaped the room and they didn't want to take anything outside the room.

Fake Flame emperor and soloed 2 admiral which never happened hype.
I think sabo is solid katakuri and queen level character.
He was never fraud.
But people wanked sabo so much that now he is looking like fraud

-Florian Shadow near Thriller Bark

-Doffy getting an assignment by authorities higher than Sengoku to kill Moriah

-BB recruiting Moriah

-Is Imu fruit a shadow creature?

:choppawhat:

Are these points that can be connected?

Status
Not open for further replies.