Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
But my instinct act themselves when I see one now.
:josad:
stay aways from super homophobic but oddly aware of themselves guys. They were thought about hate so much that they are on the non stop edge to do something hurtful.

We? we are super cool with everyone and everything, we know the boundaries and we ask people around if someone is ok about a thing or not. And we don't push on on others.

In short: we are the same as you, just different preferences or expended preferences

C

Cruxroux

We? we are super cool with everyone and everything, we know the boundaries and we ask people around if someone is ok about a thing or not. And we don't push on on others.

In short: we are the same as you, just different preferences or expended preferences
I dont discriminate either, Got a few Friends as well. But I just stay beware of them now.
:pepelit:
And as I said we are cool.

stay aways from super homophobic but oddly aware of themselves guys. They were thought about hate so much that they are on the non stop edge to do something hurtful.

:smoothy: you are do wholesome and understanding