Status
Not open for further replies.
a lot of homophobic mfs here either Zoro fans or whoever , but u didn't englobe it instead because u have them renting free in ur head as seen with ur discussion around , u blame them like any other fandom , ppl already noticed that no excuse .
Because Zoro fandom seems to attract significantly more phobic and sexist people than others and the first "I'm not homophobic but" person you clearly see posting in this thread happens to be a Zoro fan; hence my appreciation. Not difficult to understand, buddy.

You have the rest of my posts attacking homophobes as a whole if you'd rather that.

nah fam you need to get a lesbian friend.

It is like a male friend but on steroids, they love all the shit we love and more, they hang out with some of the most attractive women and know all secrets, most of em play games and read comics, play DnD and so on
But do they know the secret handshake?

Because Zoro fandom seems to attract significantly more phobic and sexist people than others and the first "I'm not homophobic but" person you clearly see posting in this thread happens to be a Zoro fan; hence my appreciation. Not difficult to understand, buddy.

You have the rest of my posts attacking homophobes as a whole if you'd rather that.
nah u said it urself , i bet Zoro fans while u saw one mf who did that or whoever while ignoring a hella ppl here are homophobic from different fandom , Luffy fans and so on u already started a discussion with AL Sama who is a shanks fan and who doesn't agree with this thread but i didn't see u talking about shanks fandom Huh ?
I'm going to bet most of the people here posting suspiciously passive-aggressive messages against homosexuals are Zoro fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.