Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
- Title: War is looming
- Narrator announces Straw Hats first war as an Emperor crew will occur in Egghead against an enormous force, a ship from the Government, with Saturn of the highest echelon, a holy knight, and over 100 marine battleships surrounding Saturn's ship, with a Marine Admiral and 6 Vice Admirals leading those ships
- Beyond that the worlds most evil pirate crew is going to get involved in this incident too
- Editor note: The Government's highest power expose their true nature in Egghead!?

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
- Title: War is looming
- Narrator announces Straw Hats first war as an Emperor crew will occur in Egghead against an enormous force, a ship from the Government, with Saturn of the highest echelon, a holy knight, and over 100 marine battleships surrounding Saturn's ship, with a Marine Admiral and 6 Vice Admirals on it.
- Beyond that the worlds most evil pirate crew is going to get involved in this incident too
- Editor note: The Government's highest power expose their true nature in Egghead!?
Rate chapter for chopper fans

G

Gorosei Informer

I believe in this. Doffy will stop focusing on terrorizing and destroying the world to get back at the Celestial Dragons, and go for the WG's throat, attacking them directly.

I honestly want to see Doffy rip through Charlos.
Doffy turning the Celestials into puppets would be extremely catharthic. Parasiting them and making them turn on each other.

Yea it'll be nice to get back to egghead
I think there will be some kind of transition though
It could be like you said where we go back to Egghead cliffhanger at the end of the chapter.

I prefer that we going back to Egghead in the middle of the chapter though.

It doesn't seem that there's a lot of stuff to cover in Reverie that we don't know of.

We know that Sabo will escapes, Wapol bringing Vivi to Fake Big News Morgans, and Reverie conference concluded.

It shouldn't take more than 11/12 pages to cover all of this. Then the last 6/7 pages will be for Egghead.