Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

I think I prefer you being a furry instead!

:pepestrike:

Nah but seriously, I did want Kuina to turn out to be King somehow LMAO! Zoro having to face and defeat a much older and stronger Kuina would have been BADASS! And definitely compensate for how Oda ruined Tashigi entirely too! Tashigi wasn't even get a true fighting chance at least!

To think of it, wouldnt it be more fitting for Kuina to be Zoro's ultimate opponent for WSS since she defeated Zoro 2000 times or w/e? Mihawk the scrub only did it once? What a fraud SMH! Or is Kuina Mihawk?! Or his daughter at least?! Koshiro is only pretending to be a father, he has 2 secret daughters out in the world, Kuina and Tashigi, his abandoned twins and thus Mihawk is a deadbeat just like his rival Shanks, GODA!

I don't even know anymore. Oda's handling of Zoro, Mihawk, Tashigi etc is making me go insane lmao.

I've not even mentioned the craziest parts yet! Zoro was the one who killed Kuina! Thus ZKK! Zoro Killed Kuina! If Kuina is Kaido, this just perfects the theory and also the ZKK theory in harmony naturally! Its truly complete now! Could also work if King was Kuina ofc!

Zoro avoids stairs because of his trauma of either Kuina dying by the ultimate death stairs or guilty by being the one to kill her himself! He isn't getting lost so simply, but getting lost because he's trying to avoid stairs! Zoro's true ultimate opponent will be the Stairway to Heaven, the World's Strongest Staircase! WSS!

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/vypd1i
https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/13qhn9y

G

Gorosei Informer

- An editor stated that the chapters of Egghead arc are near completion
- He says he cried when reading through it while listening to stratovarius
- Source 4chan

@Peroroncino
Tfw we get the ultimate buster call in the series with Kizaru riding a cannonball once again, as he and the ships nuke the fuck out of Egghead with this music playing:

D for Destruction/Devastation!: