G

Gorosei Informer

News regarding OP Netflix?
Imagine Oda takes a break for a week or 2 and promotes OP Netflix in this chapter
Exactly like last year with Film Red and Shanks
We would get multiple meltdowns
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Now we know why T Bone was "killed" offscreen and why Fujitora and Smoker have been AWOL for years! Shanks demanded sacrifices!

:risitameh::shame::perocry:

Next year we'll get Winds! I call it.
My 1:1 thoughts to you when it ends up being false:

Your false hope is dead, bastard. It and all its followers were smashed in seven days of cope. I have his magic emotes. Tell his red whore.

Your false hope's release date is dead. Its head upon the walls of Worstgen. Come see it, bastard. Your false king Martin lied, and so did you. You told the world you would publish Winds. Instead you sent Martin to conventions to steal my cope from me.

I will have my cope back. If you want your threads back, come and get them. I have them locked for all the forum to see, proof of your lies. The cage is cold, but I have made them a warm cloak from the skins of the liers who lied with you to WG.

I want my cope back. I want Winds' cover art. I want its release date. I want the list of POVs. I want Martin, the fat man. And I want my book. Send them to me, bastard, and I will not trouble you or your followers. Keep them from me, and I will cut out your bastard's heart and eat it.

NikaInParis,

Trueborn Coper of Worstgen