How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

REMEMBER so much irrelevant chapters in arc 1 & 2. Oda did that too himself. He might have been pressured, but he was responsible for the clusterfuck aswell.
Yeah thats true, Act 2 was extremely stagnant, Udon felt like hell itself. Big Mom took AGES to get there, like it was her chasing the SHs at WCI all over again.

It makes me sad how much better, more concise Wano could have been. 2 years of Dressrosa and so much bloatedness and mess from that and you think Oda wouldnt learned, but NOPE, he doubled down and did an arc twice the length!

Is oda alright?

Highly unusual for such a long break unless it's health related.

He did take a long break recently for finalising the last parts of the manga. But this doesn't seem like that type.

Hope he's alright. I need him alive for my agendas :endthis:

Yeah thats true, Act 2 was extremely stagnant, Udon felt like hell itself. Big Mom took AGES to get there, like it was her chasing the SHs at WCI all over again.

It makes me sad how much better, more concise Wano could have been. 2 years of Dressrosa and so much bloatedness and mess from that and you think Oda wouldnt learned, but NOPE, he doubled down and did an arc twice the length!

And he failed miserably. The MOST important arc was a horror show..

Status
Not open for further replies.