How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, people thought that Holy Knights were tax collectors but it turns out the real tax collectors are the Elders.
They run the WG of course they have jobs that is normal is so many stories .
That high tiers have loads of other shit to do , hell you even see it happen with Akainu right now lol .

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
I dont doubt @EmperorKinyagi anymore, dude is a genuine admiral fanboy 😂

He was trolling last week, calling gorosei stronger than admirals, or PK level =>
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...r-1085-spoilers-discussion.42629/post-4360651

He completely took a u-turn in this thread now that gorosei really have a possibility to be stronger than admirals 😂 =>
Lmao, @EmperorKinyagi is the goat of this forum.I've never seen someone change their mind as many times as he did

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Holy mother of God Usopp, the weapon used to destroy Lulucia isn't even an Ancient Weapon?

they are probably higher rank than normal CDs and lower than 5 Elders

base of political ranks
1. 5 elders are highest ranking CDs (imu is god of the world God of Gods)
2. holy knights above normal CDs Blow 5 Elder
3. normal CDs like charlos and etc
Or perhaps their families rank the same while the Five Elders, in particular, hold a higher rank due to their status.

Well the WG hierarchy is clearly:
Imu
Go
Holy Knights

The Navy hierarchy is clearly:
Akainu
Admirals
Zodiac Vice Admirals

The WG should be superior to the Navy but it’s also unlikely they have 14 admiral/Yonko level fighters beyond Imu and a few Gorosei.

So the joint hierarchy in terms of strength is probably:

Imu >> Akainu >= Gorosei >= Admirals > Holy Knights > Zodiac Marines.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I really doubt Ryuma is connected to the Void Century. From what we know, he fought against the fleets of the World Government, which we know didn't exist in it's current form during the events of the Void Century. Some magazine info suggests that he was alive 400 years ago.
And if he was alive during the events of the Void Century, why would he be buried in New Wano, not the Old Wano underneath the ocean?

Realistically, some Kozuki ancestor was the most prominent Wano citizen during the Void Century.

I'm not downplaying Ryuma or looking at this from a powerscaling perspective, it just seems the most logical to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.