How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
King one shots BM. It doesn't matter how he did it as she can fly so no excuses.
So if she can fly but didn't is an 'excuse', then her being down to 'one shot' because she is 'dumb' is not an excuse. In fact, Queen physically hurt her and King didn't. King just cut the rope. What King did is not a combat feat while Queen's is a combat feat. So, learn the difference.

And I read here that Zoro is more popular worldwide while Luffy is just popular in Japan. Maybe they're lying. But Zoro still beats law/kid combined fanbases so I doubt he will sacrifice Zoro for law/kid.
Nah. Just go and see a recent poll conducted by Shuiesha. And yeah, Zoro is popular in some regions but overall, it was Luffy. Also, if only popularity is a scale, Hancock/Yamato/Katakuri/Doflamingo/Carrot are more popular than Mihawk, Akainu, Dragon, etc. So that logic won't work. Btb, what is this zoro sacrifice? lol. :suresure:

- Marshall D. Teach is in the chapterand has something important to do with him!!

- The Gorosei are talking about some of the 20 families, including Nerona, Vigarland, and Donquixote.

- Morgans is the the last page in the chapter and he appears doing something that shakes the whole world (narrator's words)
THEY DELETED THE SPOILERS I POSTED LMAOOO ADMIN FULL OF JOKES😂😂😂

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
- Marshall D. Teach is in the chapterand has something important to do with him!!

- The Gorosei are talking about some of the 20 families, including Nerona, Vigarland, and Donquixote.

- Morgans is the the last page in the chapter and he appears doing something that shakes the whole world (narrator's words)
So probably Morgans will reveal Imu existence to the world, this news can shake the world

Status
Not open for further replies.